A Good Club In Seattle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2003
Looking to hit up a spot or two in Seattle this weekend, but not sure where I should go. Any suggestions? Locations for the clubs? What's it like? Website? Etc....thanks fam!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Good thread.....

I heard the Nectar Lounge or whatever was ok.....Neema host's on thursday's right? my boy pain and b-ill just performed there i think....

Most of the bars/clubs I've been to in Seattle are fuckin corny. Lame ass music with a bunch of fuckin douche bag ass mutha fuckas with fohawks lol......and half the bitches are not crackin....just my experiences tho....

there's a few cool spots tho...i've been to 2 ok places....but they weren't really hip-hop or rap related.....belltown billiards is ok....but kinda corny.....and king's bar and oven was cooh...the bartender hooked it up....adn the music was all right...played rap and shit like that...

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
im not into belltown billiards, chick place aint even got beer last time i was there

the 5 point off denny, by 711 is a coo dive,
Mikes Chili Parlor in ballard..
LSC - The Last Supper Club, thats where neema be on thurdays now i believe.

im into breweries and shit.. never hit clubs really.. hip hop in seattle is pretty wack.. good luck homie