A Day In The Life Of CCE Pt. 2 - The Live Edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
bump...what the fuck is up with people in so cali forum sleeping on dope shit being posted..xl middleton thread gets 8 views? 60 views on a free mp3 radio show of someone who was recently slain? come on yall... i understand we feelin fucked up cuz of all the funk in the street but dont sleep on shit..support us.....they put this type of shit out for you music fans!

shout out to my crown city/slacker pad fam i see yall

reality jones and sau should do a group album on some soul//funk shit

Dec 19, 2006
I love that live band vibe. Takes me back to the days of growin up in the 70's listening to my older brothers play.

May 25, 2005
bump...what the fuck is up with people in so cali forum sleeping on dope shit being posted..xl middleton thread gets 8 views? 60 views on a free mp3 radio show of someone who was recently slain? come on yall... i understand we feelin fucked up cuz of all the funk in the street but dont sleep on shit..support us.....they put this type of shit out for you music fans!

that sau reality jones idea is fucking ill....

xl beats on that shit? hell yeah

May 25, 2005
good shit xl...keep pushin...new album this year homie?

also got a question for you...my homie was bumpin a mixtape of yours from 06...he wanted to know what you meant by.."that shit all sounds the same..like alchemist beats" haha....

Jun 14, 2006
www.xlmiddleton.com

good lookin brotha gas, man, reality & sau? damn that would be sick....that might be something to put on the agenda for 2012, 4 real...

Jun 14, 2006
www.xlmiddleton.com
good shit xl...keep pushin...new album this year homie?

also got a question for you...my homie was bumpin a mixtape of yours from 06...he wanted to know what you meant by.."that shit all sounds the same..like alchemist beats" haha....
yeah the mixtape is coming at the end of this month & I got "The Hedonistic Album" coming this summer.

lol man about that line, real shit i was just young & on my hater shit. the dude alchemist is a dope producer.

May 25, 2005
yeah the mixtape is coming at the end of this month & I got "The Hedonistic Album" coming this summer.

lol man about that line, real shit i was just young & on my hater shit. the dude alchemist is a dope producer.
right on man....with the exception of that line though...everything you said in that track is pretty much the truth haha