A$AP Rocky & A$AP Mob thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
come on man...did he really do that shit to all those ppl over a fuck'n hat in a foreign country...all those ppl payed money to see this mu'fucka perform and he should be thankful to have fan esp. in a diff. country who probably don't even understand half the shit hes saying...

straight bitch move on his part...fans are the reason he is where hes at...can't stand ungrateful ppl...

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
that was pretty good. wouldn't say they wasted that beat tho, ant wasn't bad and at this point it refreshing to hear ant rapping decently good and not rocky with basically same verse all the time or ferg. nast snapped word

sidenote, ants weed carriers needs to drop some mixtapes, they got some good stuff on ants soundcloud page

Feb 8, 2003
its obvious ROCKY ASAP gonna be the only one out the camp to be the actual star and most success. i dont see non the others even ferg blowing up they will all jsut be in his shadow and turn on rocky in the end bc they salty and frustrated

Dec 17, 2005
I don't understand how A$AP Ty Beats doesn't get more work... Even on the A$AP tapes he doesn't do all that much production, but he might be my favorite producer out right now if he had more music out.