A ? 4 EVERYONE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 20, 2009
I WAS WONDERIN WAT YA'LL THOT OF SPM (SOUTH PARK MEXICAN)?DO YOU CONSIDERED HIM A SURENO?DO U SUPPORT HIM?PLUS 2 ANY ARTIST READIN THIS,WOULD ANYONE OF YALL WOULD COLLAB WITH HIM IF POSSIBLE?I KNOW HE DID A FEW SONGS WITH DRF BUT ALSO CAPONE BUT SINCE THEN HE STARTD CLAIMIN SUR WHO KNOWS WHY..

Mar 13, 2007
why would they consider him one??He's from texas aka dirty south,that's why??the south he talks about is the southern states not so cal.

Jul 1, 2007
his music cool
one of the few artist that i do buy cd's from
and about his case, aint no evidence on that shit read up on it he got cinvicted by an all white jury with no evidence and 9 year old girls story that as soon as he went to jail told reporters that her ''story of what happened'' might have been a dream
it was all for money shm

Mar 13, 2007
MAYBE CUZ SOME NORTENOS DISS HIM....LISTEN 2 SA SONG NO SCRAPAZ ALLOWED BY KRIMINAL
yeah Ive heard that song but Kriminals just stupid for that 1.fool just prolly doesnt like him plus he calls some foo a paisa on that track,which is hella IRONIC considering the fact he is One .he was prolly off some drugs when he did that track or

Nov 8, 2007
FREE SPM

THE PLACE HE FROM IS SOUTH PARK IN HOUSTAN HENCE HIS NAME SPM (SOUTH PARK MEXICAN). HE ALSO DOWN WITH GOLDTOES BNB

THERE WAS. NO EVIDENCE IN HIS CASE AND AN ALL WHITE JURY

SPM IS DOPE AND A GOOD STORY TELLER