94.9 and Mistah Fab present Yellow Bus Radio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2005
mobblyfe said:
94.9 IS BETTER THAN KMEL AT TIMES
Whens that? The times I've listened I either hear that Mark Strawberry, that annoying homo St. John trying to have people guess whats in his mouth. Or some Square who sounds like a mexican strawberry. All they play is Stevie B and kelly clarkson or some shit on that level of garbage.

Feb 26, 2005
Ego Crusher said:
nobody in them streets checkin for 949. just a bunch high skool kids
thats a big majority of his target demographic, and fab is very event driven as is wild...they r both everywhere. kmel already has a bunch of specialty shows, including e-feezy radio. and wildsPD is jim archer, who signed him to straight hits and put fabbys first album out in 2002 "nig latin". so it makes more sense then alot of u think. and since when were radio guys A&r's and lawyers negotiating for points on artists deals?

Dec 6, 2005
This will be a great oppurtunity for fab and for other artists in the bay, hate 949.9 all u want but it reaches a diverse poup, and arguably a larger lisnter base. And as far as fab being used, fab has a great relationship with them, they were the first to play his music, first to interview him and he used to work with jazzy, business wise this was a great move.

Feb 13, 2006
Ego Crusher said:
wild just usin fabby...they aint got no love for him. they aint helpin artists get signed to majors. theyaint gonna do shit for fab but use him, then toss him aside when that show dont work.. nobody in them streets checkin for 949. just a bunch high skool kids
i dont get how their using him? only way to get used in this situation is if they aint paying him, not using his name, and not let him put up what he wants...and IF his show dont work, how would he hav bin used?

Do yuh thang FAB

Aug 5, 2005
Sactown radio? what for, so they can reach 10 people.

funny how 949 jumped off reggaeton dick and hopped the bay bandwagon so fast up until now. they just following KMEL's lead....106 got E40 radio so they got FAB. well i will tune in when i can either way but we shouldve been seeing this strong support when it wasnt convenient for them, but for the artists when they really needed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.