***8 NEW BEATZ FOR BAYSICC BEATZ***get @ me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CcytzO_Loc

after takin a good listen i realize that it must be all the sounds/plugins that came wit fruity loops......you got skills at programing beats but you need to expand your sound.......all your instruments are technoish and after a while your beats all start soundin kinda similar......you need some more drums too...that 808 kicc and clap gets played real fast.......try lookin around for some good VST instruments to install and use wit some different sound to them.....

i uploaded my drum collection a week or two ago....i think the link might still work so ill get it to you asap......

Jan 2, 2007
CcytzO_Loc said:
after takin a good listen i realize that it must be all the sounds/plugins that came wit fruity loops......you got skills at programing beats but you need to expand your sound.......all your instruments are technoish and after a while your beats all start soundin kinda similar......you need some more drums too...that 808 kicc and clap gets played real fast.......try lookin around for some good VST instruments to install and use wit some different sound to them.....

I agree