7 PEOPLE YOU DON'T WANT TO SMOKE WEED WITH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
everyone keeps sayin this but on everything, if i clicked on your shit i was high on my ipad and hit back immediately as fuck hoping it wouldnt show up. i can believe most of yall cuz i did it like 4 times. and id be thinkin 'damn i hope dude dont think im interested in anything that has to do dude at all..." i just have no reason to check profiles. aint shit on no ones profile no one customizes it anymore or takes pctures so whats it matter. at all. unless i think theres something fishy about you that i need more info on. snitch, my ex girl, someone tryna stalk, etc. its usually people who DM me, needed to talk to me or were recently talking to me. but some are lke..i dont know why the fuck they were looking at all and i know they did it purposely. cuz i KNOW.

only persons shit i hit purposely was masked lemon to clown about capris. thats it. and i only did that a feeew times.

or if i know you personally and i hato leave you a msg cuz phones aint workin, its some jail shit and ya phones off, or a real reason like that i will. or if im DMing you. other than that. NOPE!

May 9, 2002
everyone keeps sayin this but on everything, if i clicked on your shit i was high on my ipad and hit back immediately as fuck hoping it wouldnt show up. i can believe most of yall cuz i did it like 4 times. and id be thinkin 'damn i hope dude dont think im interested in anything that has to do dude at all..." i just have no reason to check profiles. aint shit on no ones profile no one customizes it anymore or takes pctures so whats it matter. at all. unless i think theres something fishy about you that i need more info on. snitch, my ex girl, someone tryna stalk, etc. its usually people who DM me, needed to talk to me or were recently talking to me. but some are lke..i dont know why the fuck they were looking at all and i know they did it purposely. cuz i KNOW.

only persons shit i hit purposely was masked lemon to clown about capris. thats it. and i only did that a feeew times.

or if i know you personally and i hato leave you a msg cuz phones aint workin, its some jail shit and ya phones off, or a real reason like that i will. or if im DMing you. other than that. NOPE!
I think you have the wrong thread...

May 14, 2002
Mixerr @Mixerr can you do some ganja reviews? you travel the nation trying all kinds of weed man
But none written reviews. Bring the camera and put those reviews on youtube or something.

I'd watch that, I'm pretty sure a lot of people here would.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
If Mixerr @Mixerr were smart he would be throwing his reviews on youtube instead of writing them up - then he can become a youtube affiliate and make money off the hundreds of thousands of views he'd be getting up ont he youtube. I wish I could make money that easy.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
If Mixerr @Mixerr were smart he would be throwing his reviews on youtube instead of writing them up - then he can become a youtube affiliate and make money off the hundreds of thousands of views he'd be getting up ont he youtube. I wish I could make money that easy.
Good idea I am just taking one step at a time.