(619) Nokas - Only God Can Judge Me (Link Inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2005
He's not that bad if u change his voice, flow, delivery, concept, style, charisma, image, beats, and presence on the mic. If he improves that he might be able to be as good as the great Justin Timberlake.

p.s.
weak ass nigga

Jan 1, 2005
lol at these haters hatin you clowns only respect gangster lyrics and west coast beats thats rite, what am i posting his album in here for? what was i thinking ????

damn im stupid this is real hip hop music shit that u lames dont apprecaitte it yet i should of known betta my bad folks it wont happen again

maybe one day you will appreciate his music, believe dat

Jan 1, 2005
and to everyone who comes in her talking shit saying hes wack you dont like nokas... why the fuck would ya even click the link to come in here..?? if you dont feel the kid then dont comment on him word the fuck up
check the site im in one of the pictures on his page nokas.net

real respect real real recognize real

and nokas is doing more then all u pups talking shit you little crybabies need to get up off your asses and make some movez of your own to be discrediting my boy like that.. its all good hes gets his love and plenty of it from real hustlas he dont give a shit if u dont feel him one bit your not his target audience anyways. lol

1love

Jun 15, 2005
...what you fail to realize is that by posting it on the net, you are giving folks the right to say whatever about the shit...so just saying "don't click on the thread if you dont like him" is a ridiculous reply...

...also, we dont have to be artists and making moves in order to criticize...we are the audience...consumers...we have the right to decide whether he is wack or not because ultimately we will be buying the shit...

...but not this shit...i've haven't heard one lyric but a gang of fools have sidestepped his shit at least one time already...AND...his shit is titled "only god can judge me" which is a straight tupac bite and shows complete lack of originality and creativity...

...give up...go away...cease and desist...

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES WE HAVE SAID THIS ON THE SICCNESS THAT THIS CAT NOKAS IS THE EPITOME OF A WEAK ASS MC. IT'S THE SAME DAM ROUTINE EVERYTIME, HIS CHEERLEADER HOMEBOY(EAST DAGO) HYPES UP HIS MAN AND EVERYBODY WHO REPLYS SHOOTS HIM DOWN, AND THEN HE CATCHES FEELINGS WHEN WE SAY WE AINT FEELING HIM.EVERY DAM TIME HOMIE!!!!!!

Jun 2, 2004
EASTDAGO said:
lol at these haters hatin you clowns only respect gangster lyrics and west coast beats thats rite, what am i posting his album in here for? what was i thinking ????

damn im stupid this is real hip hop music shit that u lames dont apprecaitte it yet i should of known betta my bad folks it wont happen again

maybe one day you will appreciate his music, believe dat
oh naw i listen to all kinds of music. as long as the artist has talent. and well nokas...doesnt

Jun 12, 2005
i'm sorry nokas but i downloaded that last cd u posted when they closed the thread and to me it seems like you're trying so hard to be somebody you're not, just be yourself man you sound like that dude from malibus most wanted.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
EASTDAGO said:
and to everyone who comes in her talking shit saying hes wack you dont like nokas... why the fuck would ya even click the link to come in here..?? if you dont feel the kid then dont comment on him word the fuck up

and nokas is doing more then all u pups talking shit you little crybabies need to get up off your asses and make some movez of your own to be discrediting my boy like that.. its all good hes gets his love and plenty of it from real hustlas he dont give a shit if u dont feel him one bit your not his target audience anyways. lol

1love
You sound like a mother taking up for her son in elementary school that just got his milk money taken.

We apologize Mrs. Nokas is there anyway we can make it up to you? Maybe we can come over and mow your yard or something. The local YMCA is starting a kickball league it would be wonderful if your son Nokas would join us in after school activites :) You're right Mrs. Nokas we do need to get off of our asses and do something and as soon as Code Enforcement gives us the ok we will be operating a nice little lemonaid stand on Central and Wilson St. Nokas is more than welcome to sit with us while we sell fresh squeezed lemonade. Lemons recognize Lemons:)

Jul 17, 2005
EASTDAGO said:

1love
DONT BE HURT YA MANS ISNT FELT. JUST KEEP THAT SHIT MOVIN, YOU SAID HES GETTIN LOVE IN SD ANYWAY, RIGHT?

Jun 12, 2005
i feel sorry for the guy cause i know he's giving it a try but like capone from texas did he sucked on his first album and now he has a bad ass cd and he says something like " i've been putting it down since my first album when my shit was whack!!!!"