57 RDV's - My Dogs 4 Life (Tech from '99)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
Lol funny...
but damn tech & bakarii rip it on this,
aye dont you think tech should sign bakarii & big scoob to strange, like tech recently kept featuring scoob so i think it'll be a good move if he does

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Man, I like Scoob's delivery on tracks. He's different.

I'ma put gold spokes on my Impala, too. That's sick.

recent big scoob features > old scoob

and on my black LS1 caprice i can't make up my mind on whether to go...

18" chrome Dayton Reverse Knock-Off's (with dish)

or 20" chrome Aicona or Gianelle deep dish, either wrapped in whitewalls

I think Ima get both and interchange when I feel like lol

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Hold on....You dropped an LS1 in your Cappy? Pics or it didn't happen! That's fucking sick. If I were voting for your choice of rims, I'd go Gianelle's in 20" or 22". 18's look ok in that big fender well, but 20's and 22's fit perfectly underneath.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
AHH That's sick! I forgot you're out of the country. I was thinking you dropped an LS1 in something like this:

That's basically what I have, minus my Ram Air hood and euro cat-eye bumper. It's stock motor is an LT1. That's why I got excited about the LS1. That motor didn't come into production in the states until '98, and they stopped making our Caprice's/Impala's that size and with rear wheel drive in '96. I love both my LS1 and my LT1, respectively, though!

::Waits on T-Lou to come in and rag on my apparent love for cars (even my own! Shocking! G.A.S.P.) with his "hyper analytical" style of psychology (to which he doesn't actually understand)::

Oct 25, 2006
can't be fucked taking pics of her as it's raining but this is another dude i know of that is near exact to mine:

paint: Phantom Black Mica (minus the 3 coats of gloss mine has)

engine: mines also detailed and has had the covers sprayed gloss black

other: mines got 10-15% tint all the way around (presedential - highly illegal down here), 10 switch competition airbag's (fast), chrome dipped strips and details (redone), monaro headlights (pontiac GTO to you in the states) and colour coded bumpers (sprayed Phantom Black) and of course my number plates are P1MPNU

minus the rims, number plates and colour coded bumpers and mine sits lower as I rolled the wheel guards:

DAMN that's a badass ride, Silcc.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
AHH That's sick! I forgot you're out of the country. I was thinking you dropped an LS1 in something like this:

That's basically what I have, minus my Ram Air hood and euro cat-eye bumper. It's stock motor is an LT1. That's why I got excited about the LS1. That motor didn't come into production in the states until '98, and they stopped making our Caprice's/Impala's that size and with rear wheel drive in '96. I love both my LS1 and my LT1, respectively, though!

::Waits on T-Lou to come in and rag on my apparent love for cars (even my own! Shocking! G.A.S.P.) with his "hyper analytical" style of psychology (to which he doesn't actually understand)::
yeah i was gonna buy the SS before I had my version but someone snapped it up qucksmart before I could at the time...

if i'm not mistaken my uncles had the LT1 in there firebirds and 92-93 camaros up in toronto... i was pretty much raised a chevrolet/GM kid

back in the day before he passed my dad was in possession of a yellow 79-80 Stingray (now in toronto), a white Firebird (not sure which year) which was the Indianapolis 500 Pace Car (could top 300K's) and an original KITT Trans-Am that was used as a back-up on the Knight Rider set (LOL @ the Hoff)

Yeah nice whip! I'd still mash in tha SS tho.That's got to be one of the most classic joints of the last 2-3 decades!
DAMN that's a badass ride, Silcc.
appreciate the thanks...

2nd to the other woman in my life :cheeky:

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The 93-97 Camaro's and Firebird's had the LT1. It's a great motor for low end torque, but you really have to squeeze the power out of them. On the flip side, the LS1 is a better balanced motor that stock can handle up to 150hp shot of n2o, which mine is getting very, very soon. :D