50% tech sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
THE STRANGE MUSIC
YEAR END SALE
IS HERE!!
50% OFF
THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!
CHECK OUT A FEW ITEMS
IN OUR STORE!

does this mean 50% off of everything!?

May 31, 2007
which few? IF anyone knows by any chance... my comp is being mean and is taking AGES to load the store

my myspace was being bodus too... now i see the flier.. Does this mean the jerseys too? I better have the net when im in wisconsin

Aug 9, 2005
i spent more than $200 on the 35% sale and still haven't received a thing and now this 50% sale pops up ... lol owned :dead:

Feb 9, 2006
So if you look at the graphic this sale excludes out of stock and clearance items...

So basically only just the newer shit is on sale.

LoL @ Eyeless, as soon as I saw this I new those people who ordered shit off that last sale were gonna be hella pissed. I know I fuckin would be! Thats sum bullshit. But hey u just never know I guess!!! Sucks man...

Oct 17, 2003
So if you look at the graphic this sale excludes out of stock and clearance items...

So basically only just the newer shit is on sale.

LoL @ Eyeless, as soon as I saw this I new those people who ordered shit off that last sale were gonna be hella pissed. I know I fuckin would be! Thats sum bullshit. But hey u just never know I guess!!! Sucks man...
how is it bullshit? its worse if they skip the 35% off

Aug 9, 2005
i spent more than $200 on the 35% sale and still haven't received a thing and now this 50% sale pops up ... lol owned :dead:
:ermm: lol and when i finally did get my order today two t-shirts were missing and on my receipt they were quoted as being 'out of stock' :cry:

needless to say im pretty disappointed overall :hurt: