50 Selling his shit out the trunk!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /news/wp-content/images/curtis-van.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at nahright.com Port 80

Oct 14, 2004
COOPDVILL said:
thats the bizness corprate hustling i aint mad at that i guess he still hood after all!!! niggas have to respect this man hustle game!!!

I dont respect shit. Hes a lame poisioning minds. I hope someone C4's his shit.

Jul 13, 2006
It seems like 50 Cent is becoming broken down by the whole Curtis Vs Graduation fiasco. In an interview with CNN today (September 13th), a disheartened Curtis Jackson opened up about his future in the industry. What you are about to read may surprise you.

The interview starts off with 50 responding to questions about any issues with Kanye. As 50 responds to the marketing of both albums, the mood changes and 50 begins talking about his feelings and his recording career.
"I'm not really excited to go sell a record," 50 states. "I probably won't put another album out. If I do put another album out I probably won't travel to promote it."

50 then goes into detail about Curtis in particular...
"The actual release of this record wasn't pleasant for me," 50 continues.
When asked if he has burnt out by the industry, 50 counters"Well not 'burned out', I just don't want to do it... anymore. This is the first time I ever told people publicly what I've been feeling this way for awhile."

He is then asked what his next steps will be and he responds, "I don't know, I'll figure it out. Plus it's comfortable and I'm in a space where I'm rich already. Talk to you later."

And at that point, 50 Cent ended the interview and walked off.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...ther-album-out

haha