50 Cent

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
TIGHT SHIT MAN!! Yea it's clean as fucc.. Feelin the pic of em the most.. but i dont like 40 Cent.. or 50 Cent.. OR whatever he blowz.. 'n thats my 2 Cents.. Heh anyways CLEAN AS FUCC!

May 15, 2002
Naw Azios u know what Im talkin about. I would come to Helltown Studioz and ask yo azz simple questions like the name of a font or somethin like that and you'll ignore me. Like I said, stop bitchin about being ignored in this thread because you do the same shyt when people ask you questions in your forum.

May 15, 2002
Mane...the shyt Im talkin about happened way back. Im not talkin about lately. But go look back on some old threads in your forum. Like the DOA RIdaz thread, and one more I cant remember the name to.

May 15, 2002
@Azios...you shut the fuck up. Dont whine like a bitch because she wont give you the name of a font. She can go by what I said because its the truth so fuck you cuzz. Quit actin like bitch when people ask you for info then people wont trip on you....point blank. Get right and then holla back....bytch ass boy!