50 cent Play This On The Radio (Lil Wayne Warning Shots)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
shits pretty clean, to bad the shit was short but he got his point across and Lil Breezy wont reply

Jun 20, 2006
weak..fuk fifty....it seems from reading that websites comments everyone forgot what wayne can do lyrically...in his early career he murdered the track every time...his new shit wak but his new mixtapes still kill it...fuck g-unit..fuck gay ass dre...and eminem aint what he used to be....

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
50 a fag ...... oiling up himself for a photo shoot or sum shit. Yuck will crush him. PERIOD. he fuks everyone over and the public buy his shit? why?......Id rather listen to sum dark ass sacremento weird eat your fetas shit than 50.......NO DISS just old sac music kinda dark......mothafukers need to smile once a year, shit....fuk 50 , sorry bout your son dre, yes he overdosed on hop, and eminem is not mad enough to make any good music.....GO HARD IN DA PAINT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BEEZY

May 7, 2002
50 a fag ...... oiling up himself for a photo shoot or sum shit. Yuck will crush him. PERIOD. he fuks everyone over and the public buy his shit? why?......Id rather listen to sum dark ass sacremento weird eat your fetas shit than 50.......NO DISS just old sac music kinda dark......mothafukers need to smile once a year, shit....fuk 50 , sorry bout your son dre, yes he overdosed on hop, and eminem is not mad enough to make any good music.....GO HARD IN DA PAINT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BEEZY
Are you autistic?

Jun 20, 2006
@ REGIME RYDAH U SERIOUS ABOUT WAYNE MURDERING EVERY TRACK LOL R U SERIOUS?
HIS SHIT WAS WEAK PLUS LIL DUDE HAD A GHOST WRITER
....ight mayb murdered was a little much..but he actually spit back on The Block Is Hot....Lights out..i still listen to both of those and also i guess he grew on me from me being a huge b.g. fan, like Hot Boyz-Guerilla Warfare.....and fuck...i have never heard about wayne having a ghost writer...but then again i never paid much attention to weezy news ever..

Point being...i hate 50, and 50 is horrible...banks horrible....yayo horrible...fuck 50...and IMO wayne is a far better lyricist than 50..like a comparisson to Grey Goose Vodka and Viaka Vodka....50 cant touch wayne...

Feb 8, 2003
I like 50 but I dont think he gonna be able to come out on top in a rap feud with lil wayne. (maybe in 2003-2005) but not now its a new game now and wayne is that nigga in the peoples eyes. 50 needs to not worry about wayne and drop another classic to make up for that curtis album he the last hope for g unit records to pop off on top again.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
THIS SHIT IS DOPE AS FUCK.

fuck anyone hating

that shits a slap
listen to how he spits on that and tell me its not tight
if you think thats not tight youre wack

that first verse was hard as fuck
he just needs to start going in alot more, we needed a second second and third verse