50$ BUCKS FOR MIX TAPE/STREET ALBUM COVERS SHORT TIME DEAL!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2006
If you need to take that next step as a band or artist contact me for album covers, and flyer layouts. I provide clients with quality for a low price. Hit me up @(925) 705-6682 Cass

May 17, 2006
lol yall funny my porfolio is upon req if serious. I got what u want, good work and Im plugin too. I'm sorry if I come off cocky but im good at what I do. rap albums I do for chump chang.

May 15, 2002
Well, from one designer to another...
It's a good thing to show a portfolio upfront to cut down on people wasting your time. From a consumer standpoint, it's difficult to say whether or not someone is serious about buying from you if they've never even saw your portfolio.
From a designer standpoint, people are gonna waste your time and not spend money regardless of whether they see a portfolio upfront or not. But it makes more sense to show one without them having to ask for it.

Dec 29, 2008
i find it odd that dude doesn't want to show his work

you got lots of designers in the art forum that are proud to show their work

if his work is good im sure he'd be happy to show it without presenting himself the way he is right now

May 17, 2006
I was tryin to make some cash but it ova now..Oh yeah i i am proud of what I do, i jus know people waste time and time is money. are u bout it or not... if not get loss.