50 AND GAME HAVE MEETING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
i respect game but i honestly have 2 say if he do this that nigga respect level will go down n all real fans will say o game doin it 4 the money but fuck money if u a real blood right

Feb 7, 2006
I bet if they made some bangin shit yall fools would be like "I mean he still a bitch (snitch, gay,stripper, rat, -insert some slur-), but that shit bang." Rap fans aare fickle, they would cop, plus game is bipolar, and curtis is about his ends...what'd yall expect.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
I WOULDNT BE MAD AT GAME IF HE WAS ON 50 ALBUM THATS EASY MONEY AND PLUS 50 KNOWS HE FUCKED UP!!! BUT I WOULD BE A LIL DISSAPOINTED IF HE WENT BACK TO G-UNIT IF HE DID THAT WOULD KILL HIS CAREER MAKING HIM A BULLSHITTER

I ACTUALLY LIKE GAME ONE OF MY FAV ARTISTS BUT AS FAR AS GOING BACK TO GUNIT IS A MISTAKE

Jan 18, 2006
Hurrache i dont believe that, i think Game felt he wasnt getting enough respect from 50 and/or 50 felt Game was on a power trip or some shit and was as big as 50. Thats just the kind of shit that happens when you put folks together that never worked with eachother before especially an unproven artist that thought he was bigger then he really was at the time.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com

LOL...

VINCE McMAHON NEEDz TO START SIGNIN SUM OF THESE RAPPERz...

- GEEzUz
thats what i got from all this shit years ago.....these cats got it down to a science....

1.first we will start as friends. great sales.
2. We disband and start to diss each other. greater sales.
3.the beef gets old no one cares. slower sales.
4. we get back together for reunion album. best sales.

May 8, 2008
game knows he fucked up thats it

dre and em wont even fuck wit him cuz thats disloyal to 50 who was their artist 1st

i always thought game was boo boo cuz he refuses to take any sort of chances with his music

the way he writes his raps , the beats he chooses its like he stays in a safe zone . even the 2nd album sounded like dre beats and 50 hooks , but the gimmick was that was his album without them . i guess there was a lot riding on that album and taking chances would have been bad for his career but fuck dat . even artist he signs sounds like him (clyde , ya boy , i dunno who else he has) .
Man Im so sick of you niggas trying to compare real MCs to fake ones. Ya Boy & Clyde Carson sound NOTHING like Game. First off, Ya Boy is not, nor has he ever been signed to Game. The only reason why Clyde is wit BWS is to push his Moe Doe lable. Ya Boy is way more lyrical than Game, and Clyde flow and voice is completly different. Yall niggas talking out the ass.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
Man Im so sick of you niggas trying to compare real MCs to fake ones. Ya Boy & Clyde Carson sound NOTHING like Game. First off, Ya Boy is not, nor has he ever been signed to Game. The only reason why Clyde is wit BWS is to push his Moe Doe lable. Ya Boy is way more lyrical than Game, and Clyde flow and voice is completly different. Yall niggas talking out the ass.
did ur face turn red when u typed that

and did u grind ur teeth and clinch ur fist

Jan 18, 2006
Listen to Documentary and tell me that album aint a West Coast Classic.... That's all I gotta say.
it aint no westcoast classic, gots about 6 good tracks and thats it. After listening to that track "the Cypha" Ya Boys verse was kinda short but he still came way tighter then Game and all the other rappers on the track and thats the perfect beat to compare the two cuz they have similar flows

Jun 4, 2004
West Coast Classics

• NWA - Straight Outta Compton
  • NWA - Niggaz 4 Life
  • 2Pac - Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.
  • Dr. Dre - The Chronic
  • Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggy Style
  • Warren G - Regulate... G Funk Era
  • Tha Dogg Pound - Dogg Food
  • Ice Cube - Lethal Injection
  • Eazy-E - Eazy-Duz-It
  • Eazy-E - It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa