5.0 REASONS "10th Anniversary CD" 1998-2008

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
It's the same Classic Album, only spit shined with more good music.

Added Features:
  • We lightly polished the original Rocket Lab Masters.
  • We cleaned up the original artwork (i.e. updated contact info, logos, and fixed a few things that has bugged us for 10 years)
  • Increased the 1 page insert to 4 pages w/ traycard backprint
  • Included a load of Classic Images and Info.
    [*]MOST IMPORTANTLY!!! 4 Unrealeased Songs from the G-Funk/Mobb Music era

1. The Prelude (1995) Produced and Recorded at K-Lou Studios Richmond, CA
  2. Everyday (1995) Produced and Recorded at K-Lou Studios Richmond, CA
  3. I Spit This Shit (1999) Produced and Recorded at Poorman Studios, Richmond, CA
  4. My Last Rhyme Will Be My Last Breath (1999) Produced and Recorded at Poorman Studios, Richmond, CA
And to complement the CD, we created a 5.0 REASONS 10th Anniversary Apparel Line, Powered by Travlyrics-on-Demand and Cafepress.com.

Also, we are working on several Youtube videos to illustrate some of the similes and metaphors on the album.

Pre-Order your copy today.
20USD +s/h
Worldwide Shipping date around Dec 1, 2007
Send a message for more info
or go to www.Travlyrics.com/irap.htm

can't wait to get it. i still got my original of this album and also the repo ric album you featured on. classic bay.
You know the Repolation is in Demand. I wish I still had a few. I designed that cover, too?

We've been considering a 5.0 REASONS re-issue for a few years.

The music is solid and the lyrics are timeless. My timing was off, in the mid 90's, everybody was into that Gangsta Shit/Guest Appearance/Who Produced it, while 5.0 REASONS was on some Kick it/Stay out the way/Travel to Exotic Places/Life After Rap shit.

The only known feature is Crazy from Phrophets of Rage.

Wait till you hear the two songs from 1999. Too bad good lyrics don't matter anymore. I should post the lyrics.

Heres an Excerpt from
My Last Rhyme Will Be My Last Breath (verse 2)

I'll be out of shape, gaining weight, breathing hard, going bald/
Walking with a cane like a nigga name is O Dog/

The Fuck yall, just say about my Mama?/
Rap den went from polka dots to playas poppin collas/

Broke niggas to Ballas. Them same ballas to bosses/
Studio apartments, to million dolla houses/

Novas to Navigators, Homies into Haters/
Do you really wonder why I shake my money maker?/

And the beat is tight too

Aug 27, 2007
You know the Repolation is in Demand. I wish I still had a few. I designed that cover, too?
feelin the lyrics you posted up. yea that cover was tight and that repolation i'm glad i got mines back then in 98. i still got the cd and tape. but what ever happened repo ric and repo records? that guy probably didn't make that many of them.

I haven't seen Repo in years.

feelin the lyrics you posted up. yea that cover was tight and that repolation i'm glad i got mines back then in 98. i still got the cd and tape. but what ever happened repo ric and repo records? that guy probably didn't make that many of them.

Repo Ric is a real pimp. You can believe he's doing fine wherever he is.

Can't say how many he pressed, but knowing Repo, he worked the Repolation like a good bitch; until she collapsed from dehydration and exhaustion.

Repo had his hand in a lot of projects. Through him, I got the "Extra Records" account. I did covers for OZ, Pimpy Mack, Trecherous Tick, and Potent C. I love the 90's.(VH1 Theme)

Aug 27, 2007

Repo Ric is a real pimp. You can believe he's doing fine wherever he is.

Can't say how many he pressed, but knowing Repo, he worked the Repolation like a good bitch; until she collapsed from dehydration and exhaustion.

Repo had his hand in a lot of projects. Through him, I got the "Extra Records" account. I did covers for OZ, Pimpy Mack, Trecherous Tick, and Potent C. I love the 90's.(VH1 Theme)

that's tight. i forgot about all those extra record releases. yea i got most of them on tape somewhere. brings back memories. yea i didn't know that you're travlyrics. i got a quite a few albums i think you did. but i like what you did especially wit the oz "oz" cover. what other covers have you done besides these?

Oct 9, 2007
www.Travlyrics.com
Other Covers by Travlyrics Graphics

that's tight. i forgot about all those extra record releases. yea i got most of them on tape somewhere. brings back memories. yea i didn't know that you're travlyrics. i got a quite a few albums i think you did. but i like what you did especially wit the oz "oz" cover. what other covers have you done besides these?
Here are more rap covers from our company website http://www.travlyrics.com. Theres more on disk.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
i spit this shit to make they wack knees buckle every last track, survive on random, shuffle. Hahah i still got that8 track promo cd. Good to see you on the siccness finally.

You remember sendin that package out to the uk with the t shirt some years back? Still gotta say thanks again for that.

im still listnin in, got that cd with on my travels right now

Since you've been pullin up all your contributions to bay rap, did Caliko ever get that Cataclysmic album out?

Good to see your gettin ya name out there again on the mic, what with 41510 and the graphx biz. Look forward to hearin some new music.