49ers vs Browns

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's getting the W?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 12, 2004
You guys think the Niners would be willing to trade their #1 picks(and probably need to trade some lower rounds too) for the next couple years to get Luck? I mean the Niners could very well be a top team for years to come with this staff and the #1 picks won't be as high because of our good record. I read that Luck will not sign to a team he doesn't want to go to and of course there's the Harbaugh+Luck connection. With the possibility of having your franchise stud qb in Luck I'd do it! Plus we'll have a lot of money to spend next year on free agents if need be. I don't know why but I have feeling Harbaugh and Baalke will find a way to get Luck...

Nov 14, 2004
if luck puls an eli ill be happy as fuck! i mean he would know most of the playbook, his learning curve would be significantly higher, and with a the proper offseason the chemistry would all be there, I think a lot of the players that are on 1 yr deals are meriting extensions, but getting luck is a big "IF" but a dope ass IF lol

Feb 12, 2004
You don't know that. If Harbaugh feels he knows Luck is who everyone thinks he is the Niners might pull a Raiders and mortgage the future. It is highly unlikely, but you never know.

6-1 looks damn good.

Feb 12, 2004
We don't need Luck, but we do need a better qb in the future if we want to move into the next tier of football. The Niners are a great qb away from being on the same level as the Packers. Unfortunately, great qbs are just that rare. I'm ok with Alex for now. He's been doing a great job of being a game manager and not making any mistakes.