49er fans take a look

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 10, 2007
keep the catch on it.. but change it to the 49er font.. I'd cop that shit fa sho!!! Also you should have this: I'm pretty sure they call it "Victory"

Mar 17, 2008
Thanks for all the feedback and support these should be printed within the next couple weeks. The tickets will be randomly given out and am thinking of them being for the battle of the bay.Maybe after will give away a pair to the pats game as well. And will soon post up the one for other teams as well.

Mar 10, 2007
Thanks for all the feedback and support these should be printed within the next couple weeks. The tickets will be randomly given out and am thinking of them being for the battle of the bay.Maybe after will give away a pair to the pats game as well. And will soon post up the one for other teams as well.
Lemme know when you get the shirts in.. I need these!!

Mar 10, 2007
well I don't think it counts now that he's on the cowboys.. besides the catch was against the cowboys.. that's disrespect right there! :knockout::knockout::knockout: