40 getting recognized in mexico

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2006
40water gon be performing in Rosarito Mexico for spring break.. anyone plan on going. He's going to be at club animale on april 1... this is a good look for him cuz they be people from all over the place out there (especially for spring break)... They got hella little side clubs where u pay $10 and u get in with a wristband and get unlimited drinks...my cousin DJ, so we gon take hella bay cd's and ask the side clubs if he can get on for a couple of minutes and play nothin but bay slaps.... (hopefully there will be other people feeling bay shit too)

check it out.

Sep 27, 2005
its koo shit

but i was born 2 hours away from rosarito baja(sout) california

and in dat bitch only white people gon go to the concert

and maybe a couple of my people(mexicans)

but dats some tight shit dat he gon be there

and rosarito is right next to the border of san diego

thanks for the news

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
wytegangster said:
damn that sounds hella coo i wish i could go. i get if i go there gonna be like 3 people goin dumb and the rest just watchin

don't get it twisted.....my peoples are up on Bay music

I was out there last summer, and they played a majority of Bay beats at the clubs...."Let youself Go" makes them go crazy mane!!

titties everywhere!!

Jun 25, 2002
rosarito thats my spot!!! Shit is crackin out there, I wonder how the weather is going to bee because most of the clubs are outside and i dont want to bee freezing out there.

Apr 10, 2005
word my friend is out there right now and she said they were playing DA DUMMY and TELL ME WHEN TO GO in a club and it had all those crazy ass short mexicans going wild

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i was out there a month ago and me and my boys was in iggys had the club crackin off tell me when to go and the thizzel dance and they were playing the team to......i seen all kinds of raciset lol they water down there shit like a mutha fucka over there though