? 4 Dank Sinatra

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Shit, I'm done, but I'm still recording til I turn it in and I'm makin good loot just producing without tha rappin for now. But I'ma be at that in 2k3. Thanks for tha rap-preciation. MuchThug, RHYTHMX $ickWid'It Records Tha Pharmaceuticals Production Team.

Tha Pharmaceuticals are:
E-40
RHYTHMX
$mash
MoMo
DWiz

May 8, 2002
what about that "bootlegs & downloads" album? i dont know if thats what its called but is 40 still plannin on droppin that?

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Moe-ney: That's another cat. Our DWiz is a white cat who is a world reknown engineer and he produces too. He is one of the main engineers for 40. I don't have your combo unless it's a 650 number.

Big-Zac: 40 scratched that album and decided to just make all NEW songs and it's called Tha Game Spitter.

Jun 1, 2002
DankSinatra said:
Moe-ney: That's another cat. Our DWiz is a white cat who is a world reknown engineer and he produces too. He is one of the main engineers for 40. I don't have your combo unless it's a 650 number.

Big-Zac: 40 scratched that album and decided to just make all NEW songs and it's called Tha Game Spitter.
D-Wiz from Live Oak Studios, right?

Apr 25, 2002
He shouts out to him in Ballaholic (track 2 on the charlie hustle cd) "you know that nigga D-Wiz is a ballaholic" Only time i've heard the name come up

But I can't wait for the Rhythm X album, i hope you get some damn promotion for it cuz I know you have the talent.... good luck