? 4 Cyco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2006
Yo' what's up wit' this is Lil' Cyco aka The Best Thing To Happen To The Game Since Money. Right now I'm workin' on my 3rd album "Sky's The Limit" which will be out this summer. For this joint I'm really lookin' forward to workin' with some of my favorite producers. Rick Rock, Jellyroll, of course Mark Sparks, just to name a few. This album will be more of a mainstream feel because of the production and features, but it will still be underground and grimey. I'll be posting some of the songs on my myspace page shortly. Stop by and check out what's poppin' wit' Lil' Cyco at
www.myspace.com/lil29cyco. Holla at ya dude.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
i saw they got a little article in the source....couple of little ass sentences and shit, but they be givin dookie ass rappers, three page articles and shit...oh well, they gave it up a little bit

Apr 5, 2005
That's what's up. I like Jelly Roll and Rick Rock too. What's up With B.C. I remember he did some stuff for C-Bo and Killa Tay He got slaps you should mess with him.