3x Krazy Goes Gospel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2005
Incase you haven't heard, in Keak's interview he mentions the possiblity of a new 3x Krazy album. He says it's very well possible but they would all have to be on the same page. Incase you did't know Agerman is now a pastor and Gospel Rap artist. He has vowed to never make another Gangsta Rap album. Given that Ager is firm in his postion, a new 3x Krzay album couldn't be anything but a Gospel Rap album. Sumthin to Chew On. Go Dumb!!!

Aug 7, 2002
i think ager should knows that makin music is entertainment....all thee x krazy are tight no matter wat they did there thing and keak the homie

Feb 13, 2005
WAT MUST I SAY.......WAT MUST I DO.....2 SHOW HOW MUCH........I THINK ABOUT FREEKIN U!

HERE'S K CI SOLO TRACK YO
http://rapidshare.de/files/12202987/Track02_God_s_Blessings.mp3.html

& HERE'S MR. JOEL 'JOJO' HAILEY SOLO TRIZZACK OH BOY! BOTH THESE TRACKS FROM "GOD'S BLESSING" ALBUM FIRST ONE ON PIC HOLLA AT A PIMP YO, Y'ALL KNOW WHERE Y'ALL HEARD THIS REMIXED, REHEATED, & REVAMPED FROM RIGHT? YEAH THIS IS LIKE GET ON UP FROM THE SHOW, THE AFTER PARTY HOTEL!!!!!
http://rapidshare.de/files/12203095/Track05_You_Can_t_Sit_Down.mp3.html

Dec 29, 2005
carlos said:
i think ager should knows that makin music is entertainment....all thee x krazy are tight no matter wat they did there thing and keak the homie
Music deeper than just entertainment. Unless you have values like Ma$e, you won't be singing about hoes in the studio, and then preach against fornication in the pulpit. If you're a firm believer in religion there are certian topics you know you shouldn't be a part of.

Jan 1, 2006
ager could still rap about the truth, which is what christians say the gospel is.
and the truth is that the world is runnin rampid with crime, drugs, and sex. so if he got on records speakin the truth than i think he would still be stickin to his righteous guns, as long as he stayed saved in his every day life.

Jan 23, 2006
I SUPPORT AGER FOR NOT BEING A HALFWAY CHRISTIAN AND SERVING GOD THE WAY EVERY ONE SHOULD BE. I HAVE EVERY ONE OF AGERMAN'S GOSPEL ALBUMS AND THEY ARE ALL SLAPS BUT AT THE SAME TIME PRAISING GOD.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I've heard a couple of Agermans preching songs like "Why" and they are really good, I like it when rappers actually have something to say and not being robots saying what people want them to say.

Dec 29, 2005
J.G@tz said:
ager could still rap about the truth, which is what christians say the gospel is.
and the truth is that the world is runnin rampid with crime, drugs, and sex. so if he got on records speakin the truth than i think he would still be stickin to his righteous guns, as long as he stayed saved in his every day life.
There is a difference between speakin on crime, drugs and sex and glamorising those things. If they are not part of your life, making songs about getting high, grinding and fucking would be fake.

Listen to Jacka's Jack Artist, he's still thuggin but still didn't hide his beliefs in Islam, a very powerful album. In his interview he said that he couldn't call himself a true Muslim yet, but it is something he strides to be one day. I think he's in a transition to that point. I've heard rumors of Agerman going gospel before Real Talk 2000, so he's been on that path for a while. It's quite a chance for rappers with so much legitimate street credibility to do such projects. They risk alienating their whole fanbase, but I bet you it's a price they would more than willing to pay for.

Feb 13, 2005
dzellian said:
I SUPPORT AGER FOR NOT BEING A HALFWAY CHRISTIAN AND SERVING GOD THE WAY EVERY ONE SHOULD BE. I HAVE EVERY ONE OF AGERMAN'S GOSPEL ALBUMS AND THEY ARE ALL SLAPS BUT AT THE SAME TIME PRAISING GOD.
fo sho