3rd Degree - It's All Bad: TRACKLIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
Coming this fall...

1. 052781
2. It's All Bad
3. Street Shit feat Kutt Calhoun & Snug Brim
4. Macaroni & Cheese
5. The Definition feat RG & Profit
6. That's Right feat The Incredible Zig
7. Bird In My Bottle feat Grewsum
8. So Sexy
9. Roll With Factas
10.We Ride (Remix) feat Don Juan
11.No Love feat Hustlar & The Incredible Zig
12.The Game Needs Me feat RG
13.Rap Shit
14.Slouchin' feat Big E & Skatterman
15.War?
16.Situations feat Grewsum
17.5 2 10 feat Blydell & The Incredible Zig

Production by M5 Productions, Elmo, Meekz Kreature, Ridla, The Incredible Zig, & D Baker

www.3rdDegreeMusic.net COMING SOON

Jul 7, 2002
We've got a few songs left to mix and then be should be up to Portland in September to master it all. The website should be up and running soon, and the album will drop in October or November. Once 3rd's site is up it'll be updated with show dates as soon as they are locked.

Oct 10, 2003
^^ Yo heat i was wondering did u all get the chance to hook up with seattle artists when ya'll was up there?
and i cant wait for that 3rd egree album,any meekz production on it?

Jul 7, 2002
Street Fam was a mixtape track...If I remember he ended up using the last 2 verses from it on the "Rap Shit" track. If I can find the full version of Street Fam I'll post it up for ya.

To SiccKNight...3rd Degree and Notes from Dividendz linked up on a track I produced. I forget who all is on the track though. I know Notes said he was gonna add another cat to it. And Meekz did production on the album.

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
After all the shit i talked a while back.. (i know some of yall seen it).. i gotta say... 3rd is real tyte.. i cant hate on dude. The tracks Myser sent me a while ago was clean, you can put me down for a copy of the cd when its available for sure.

-ghostt

Feb 3, 2003
Yo, 3rd's shit will be bangin. Heat puts out a hot product, the line up is bangin, and 70 Mile will be back on the page again. I heard a lot of the shit from 3rd about 3 weeks ago. Its HOT!

Oct 10, 2003
Heat Myser said:
Street Fam was a mixtape track...If I remember he ended up using the last 2 verses from it on the "Rap Shit" track. If I can find the full version of Street Fam I'll post it up for ya.

To SiccKNight...3rd Degree and Notes from Dividendz linked up on a track I produced. I forget who all is on the track though. I know Notes said he was gonna add another cat to it. And Meekz did production on the album.

owwww shit thats tight to know,making me even more tuned in for the album with meekz on it,and ya'll made a song with notes and them,damn tight shit,thnx for the info