3rd Degree from Indiana

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Anybody got any info on this group?

whats the name of the rappers?

i just got an album by them called blood money from early this year

shit is cold as fuck

any info would be appreciated

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Mak Deniro said:
Anybody got any info on this group?

whats the name of the rappers?

i just got an album by them called blood money from early this year

shit is cold as fuck

any info would be appreciated
3rd Degree is from Gay Indiana and they are curently signed to No Tamin Entertainment (Outside's label). The group memebers are Lil B, Crime aka Lil C, and P.I.M.P. They also got another album, forgot the name of it tho. They are also featured on tha Indiana Compilation, Gangsta Boogie: Ill State of Mind, and both of Outside's albums (Aint No Tamin & Area 67). Lil B has a solo out called "Ten Toes Down" and yes "Blood Money" is out muthafuckin cold. Best album Fingerroll ever produced (so far haha).

Apr 8, 2004
Lil B & 3rd Degree is the hardest mufuckas in the M-Dubb right now. Ain't nobody fuckin wit them. Blood Money & 10 Toes Down is so hard that I don't even listen to em' all the time cause it make you wanna get on Straight Bullshit. I never heard their 1st release called Animosity, but I can imagine what that's about. They got raw ass gangsta lyrics, all 3 of em'. Dave Roughin & 1st Batallion be goin hard as fuck too.

Apr 25, 2002
N.Ill-state said:
Lil B & 3rd Degree is the hardest mufuckas in the M-Dubb right now. Ain't nobody fuckin wit them. Blood Money & 10 Toes Down is so hard that I don't even listen to em' all the time cause it make you wanna get on Straight Bullshit. I never heard their 1st release called Animosity, but I can imagine what that's about. They got raw ass gangsta lyrics, all 3 of em'. Dave Roughin & 1st Batallion be goin hard as fuck too.

Animosity alrite, I got it for free, it's just a CD-R with a sticker and a booty ass computer print off cover.
one