3LW vs. 2LW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2002
Since peeps on here be starting NON BAY AREA RAP threads imm do the same... peep... That one chocolate Mami that got booted from 3LDUB said that Adreinne the puerto rican mami was forcing her to bone some rap group niggaz so them cats would let them join their tour... she also said that Naughty By Nature hit those. Shit , does anyone else know about these 3 Little Whores the whole story nah mean?

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
i've heard 10 different stories, from her gettin kiked out coz she wasn't 'ghetto enough' lol to her gettin kiked out coz she didn't wanna fuk dude from St.Lunatics.... it's a new scenario every week but whatever, i'd fuk Naturi til she grows a tumor in her head filled with my cum

Sep 1, 2002
SOAK::GAME said:
i've heard 10 different stories, from her gettin kiked out coz she wasn't 'ghetto enough' lol to her gettin kiked out coz she didn't wanna fuk dude from St.Lunatics.... it's a new scenario every week but whatever, i'd fuk Naturi til she grows a tumor in her head filled with my cum
im more for little adreinne , i would stick my dick up that little bitch till she spits nut.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
she had to tongue kiss one fool from st lunatics so that 3lw could of been on thier tour, i guess not...

Sep 1, 2002
45Yr Old Virgin said:
that girl is like the youngest of the them all you fucking pedophile....the equadorian girl i believe is the oldest and of legal age already and the other nearing legality but she looks like an alien...either way, i never listened to their music and won't still
Adreinne is the latin broad and the bitch 19 ...plus where the fuck did you hear she was Equadorian? I thought the little whore was rican , and i could give a fuck i would bang all 3 of them whores all at once have them eating eachother out.:classic: