!!!! 365 Songs in 365 Days !!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2005
how many songs on a 17 song cd are actually tight??

im not gonna sit here an argue but if you cant respect the fact hes doing a song a day, then so be it

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
Im curious,I wonder what Jonny thinks the quality of his songs now doing a song a day compared to his average time of creating a song.Everyone has a different process when it comes to making songs so im wondering how a song a day effects his creativity.Its def gonna make him better at creating songs though...doing a song a day is like a test to push your mind and ideas.I think its kinda impressive cuz for me theres some frustration involved with getting songs done....I cant imagined being frustrated daily

Jun 2, 2002
i agree with j-boeg...much props for actually doing this, cuz when u said it back at the beginning of the year, i didn't think it would get done. haven't really peeped much of the songs, but that's a feat nonetheless. to the other folks, if u dont like what the man is doing, leave it alone...don't go out of your way to express your dislike for his shit.

Jun 27, 2003
Hey i heard Slow Poke is really A fast poke, kid sucked 365 dicks in 365 days that's A Castro record big guy. Keep suckin that dick and graphics. I got at you on the Pm about ur CONTEST, still no respond, yet you have already replied to 50 posts 2day alone and ur on siccness 24 hrs a day. Man up and get at me like A man, you fag.