3 C's Gameplan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2003
Would anybody agree that this album should have been Rompalation 3? Holy shit this album is out of control. Hard to find though.

It was more along the lines of the Rompalation theme than the real Romp 3.

May 18, 2008
www.washhousemusic.com
THANKS FOR THE COMPLEMENT FAM, THIS WAS OUR FIRST COMPILATION WE PUT OUT IN 2001. ITS A CREST SIDE COMPILATION WITH ALL THA CUDDIES: MAC DRE, MAC MALL, PSD, DUBEE, SLEEP DANK, REEK DADDY & OTHERS. ALSO THIS WAS THE ALBUM THAT INTRODUCED THE CUTTHOAT COMMITTEE (DRE, PSD, DUBEE) AS A "GROUP".

P.S. OUR WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY BEING RE-DESIGNED, ALONG WITH A ONLINE STORE WHERE YOU WILL BE ALBE TO BUY ALL OF WASH HOUSE MUSIC'S ALBUMS.

Nov 20, 2007
"we crest crocodiles from the everglades..."

love that shit!

all the songs are tight on there. its pretty much like anotha rompilation tho lol. seems like this comp got overlooked tho. i never heard anyone talk about it too much tho.

Aug 7, 2003
one of the few cds you can pretty much let the whole cd play from beginning to end. questionaire is one of the tightest "cutthoat committtee" songs. not to mention vital rips this cd as does naked.

DAMN NEVER EVIN HEARED OF THIS SHIT....SLEEPIN
I seen this in a mag hella long ago

I will give it a listen
YEAH THIS SHIT IS BANGIN FRONT TO BACK YALL NEED TO GET UP ON IT
first track with dubee is dumb ass slap...used to bump this when it came out!
THATS ONE OF MY FAVs ON THAT SHIT
anyone have a tracklist? i haven't listened to that cd in a minute
I THINK THEY GOT IT ON AMAZON

Sep 18, 2002
i found mine on ebay a few years back...where can i get a washhouse music t shirt?

what song is this at about 2:10..mac dre saying something about "michael jordan played hoops, pele played soccer, mac dre played bitches"...