3 Boys, 8 and 9 years old charged with rape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2007
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/14635513/detail.html

ACWORTH, Ga. -- Police say they've arrested three young boys on charges they kidnapped and raped an 11-year-old girl in the woods near an Acworth apartment complex.

Police reports show the girl went to authorities Saturday for the alleged attack, which she says happened Thursday.

The victim told police they had been playing outside the West Ridge Apartments before the attack.

"The three boys have been charged with crimes ranging from rape, sexual assault, kidnapping and false imprisonment," said Capt. Wayne Bennard of the Acworth Police Department.

The suspects are being held at the Cobb County Youth Detention Center.

Gettin started early hahahaha

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
My guess, they were probably molested. That's way too young to be doin' shit like that... any normal boy wouldn't even be thinkin' about sex at the age of 8 and 9, that's just crazy. Poor girl...

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I hope these kids were a little creative with it at least. Like building a camp fire- roasting some hot dogs and fucking her with those. Or using a GI Joe figure, their dad's shotgun barrel. You know what I'm saying.

If you're going to fuck up your life this early, at least make it worth it. Because I don't think these kids can even produce seamen yet.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
like SRD said, they were probably molested or touched in inapporpriate ways...

kids shouldn't be thinking about having sex at that age...and if they are, something is wrong...and the parents obviously weren't around watching their kids....

i hope those little fuckers get what's coming to them...i'm surprised that girl didn't just kick them in their little balls, they would have been down for the count after that.

Feb 15, 2003
maybe I'm the odd one cuz I had crushes on girls in elementary school. I never raped them tho
naw you ain't odd for that i always had my little crushes too back in elementary... but i didnt know nothing about sex till at least middle school.... this shit is crazy as fuck... hard to even imagine