2nd Annual B.A.R.S. Awards now on DVD. NEW Documentary!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2005
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE THE DVD?

Well shit man, after doin' my research you can find 'em new on eBay. This is the UPC code 4 the DVD: 725543361561. Just GOogle the number and a few websites that still carry the DVD will pop up as well. I GOt mine from A-1 Sway's MySpace when it first dropped but he's not sellin' it anymore. Turns out Thizz is re-releasin' it. 7/17/07 was the date but I haven't seen and/or heard about it anywhere. I sent an email 2 Booyowski askin' 4 more details. When and if he responds I'll post an update. Try checkin' with Rasputin's, FriscoStreetShow, Ameoba, etc. They might still have some in stock. Hope that helps mayne. Take care. :siccness:

Sep 11, 2007
www.myspace.com
Naw, I mean I worked video production on that shoot. It was a craaaazy time. 22 hour days and shit, but Nickatina is a cool dude tho. Hella funny. He's got a real big following. It was him and the homie Equipto. But enough about that! Have u seen the Bay Area Rap Awards trailer?