• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2005
Watch the first season if you can I own all 4 dved sets I love this show

I have been upset that they killed palmer and michelle but i think it was done well, in a way only 24 could lol

Jun 27, 2003
I heard folks talkin on it, so after the game i watched that 2 hour premiere, and then I figured I might as well watch the second one. It seems straight, some of it isn't very believable, but it's alright.

Nov 16, 2005
i hella saw and recorded all 4 hours/2 nights of it!! ahh it's crazy. i hella didnt expect palmer to die. and michelle too?? she looked hella different with the new hairstyle. too bad she had to die too, she was a cutie. since tony didnt die, he's most likely gonna show up in the later episodes when he can talk. and o'brian (forgot her first name) is the same ol annoying character hahah. aaand president logan is the same asshole. and of course the moles.. 24 is hella intense and they got you holding on to the edge of your seats every episode and esp when it's over. it alwaaays leaves you hanging. love the whole hour by hour idea too. it's got me hooked already, can't wait for next monday and the rest of this season!! go check it out if you get the chance. it's crazy shit.

it's basically about a guy (jack bauer) who's now a ex-Counter-Terrorist Unit saving the world all by himself. sounds corny but it's far from itt. when's his daughter coming back on the show/!? kim bauerr! hahaha

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Stop giving spoilers...I jus dl'd the third and fourth episode and was gonna watch tonite after work...now I know fuckin Palmer dies...good job!

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Da Yayologist said:
Ever heard of a late pass? That was January... '06.
Yea, didtn check the date...thought it was a new thread n muhfuckaz was talkin bout the new president Palmer...

May 2, 2002
I think this is season 6.

You would probably still like the show cause things change all the time...but it might take you a while to know what's going on.

But you should definitely go back and watch seasons 1-5.

Jan 4, 2007
each season is sperate from the last...not like lost or other shows...the new season is hella raw tho...i wonder how many people are gonna die from the nuke..