24 hours to live

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
If I had 24 hours to kick the bucket, fuck it, I'd probably eat some fried chicken, and drink in Nantucket. Then go get a job from Brandson,
And make sure I leave my mother the money to take care of grandson

Mar 16, 2005
24 hours to live huh?

Well first I record a little something for my 2 sons to watch that just lets them know my feelings, and gives them some advice for life, then I do the same for my wife.

Then get the whole fam & friends together and just party, and live the last few hours of my life with those that I love. And then the last half hour or so would be me by myslef so noone has to see me pass.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
spend the day with my son, leave him a video like thescary1 said, say my goodbyes to my family and make sure my funeral costs are taken care of. then smoke alot of weed, drink, and find some women to have sex with.

Aug 23, 2002
If I had twenty four hours to live, I'd probably die on the fifth
Run in the station squeezin the inf'
I'll be waitin' to get to hell and bust down Satan
Styles' on this shit and I got spot vacant
Back to the twenty four I make it out the precinct
Shootin niggas that I hate in they face while they eatin'
I'm on the job robbin' every so-called Don
Give the money to my moms and tell her that I'm gone

That shit brought me back lol. But for real i would probably just spend some quality time with all my fam peeps and girl get really smashed and just kick it while I'm waitin aint much else to really do but kick it and have some fun b4 you go out