2015 Dodge Charger

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Looks pretty much the same. They should revamp the design to make it ooks less like the avenger, dart and any other dodge that pretty much bit off the newer generation charger look. Challengers are still hella sexy though.

Jan 5, 2006
Probably heavy as fuck just like the Camaro (ZL1 is a beasssst). Can't beat the cost of the Mustang and power, as well as weight. Lightest of all muscle cars. I'm not a ford fan boy though, I like all muscle cars. The 2014 GT with track pack is fun.

This is probably my next car... but obviously not as heavily modified.

I'll use my bike to commute, or if I drive with a tune, I can get about 22mpg city.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Probably heavy as fuck just like the Camaro (ZL1 is a beasssst). Can't beat the cost of the Mustang and power, as well as weight. Lightest of all muscle cars. I'm not a ford fan boy though, I like all muscle cars. The 2014 GT with track pack is fun.

This is probably my next car... but obviously not as heavily modified.

I'll use my bike to commute, or if I drive with a tune, I can get about 22mpg city.
that vette is ill as fuck

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Chargers suck. They're only good when they're brand new. I worked for the state of Oklahoma working on the electronics on State Trooper vehicles. I got to drive those quite a bit. They feel slow and sluggish IMO, and the break down A LOT with a lot of stupid problems. I'm sure it doesn't help with all the electronics they have in there and the way those dudes drive them, but I wouldn't touch one.

I still think it should've been a 2 door as well. I thought it was stupid they re-leased the Charger and Malibu as 4 door vehicles. Make them a 2 door and much more of a muscle car or just come up with a different name.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I still think it should've been a 2 door as well. I thought it was stupid they re-leased the Charger and Malibu as 4 door vehicles. Make them a 2 door and much more of a muscle car or just come up with a different name.
To add to that... I was mad that when the impala was re introduced it had 4circle tail lights as opposed to 6.....they never had 4

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
To add to that... I was mad that when the impala was re introduced it had 4circle tail lights as opposed to 6.....they never had 4
Chevy fucked up the impala and malibu/chevelle. They should've made an entirely new car for "families" instead they neutered both those cars.
exactly. It's not like people are like "You know, I always wanted a Malibu, Charger, or Impala, now that it's a family sedan, I guess I'll finally get one." How hard is it to come up with another name?

The Impala could've kinda been considered a family vehicle, especially the 4 doors back in the day, but that's not what I think when I think of the Impala name. I had a 96, and that was a 4 door, but no one ever called that a family looking vehicle.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
CHAPO GUZMAN @CHAPO GUZMAN & Coach E. No @Coach E. No

I feel like they revived these nameplates (montecarlo & challenger excluded) just for sales purposes only. Why not sell an all new car with a familiar nameplate, one that people can readily identify with, than taking chances on an all new name.

Its fucked up tho because some of these revivals as we know didnt follow the path of their predecessors, which I feel they should have.

Jan 5, 2006
exactly. It's not like people are like "You know, I always wanted a Malibu, Charger, or Impala, now that it's a family sedan, I guess I'll finally get one." How hard is it to come up with another name?

The Impala could've kinda been considered a family vehicle, especially the 4 doors back in the day, but that's not what I think when I think of the Impala name. I had a 96, and that was a 4 door, but no one ever called that a family looking vehicle.
Yup, 96 was the last good year for the impala. I wanted one in high school. This old lady teacher's aide or some shit drove one. Shit was cherry, all stock with low ass miles. She said her son bought it for her. This was back when gas was under $3

CHAPO GUZMAN @CHAPO GUZMAN & Coach E. No @Coach E. No

I feel like they revived these nameplates (montecarlo & challenger excluded) just for sales purposes only. Why not sell an all new car with a familiar nameplate, one that people can readily identify with, than taking chances on an all new name.

Its fucked up tho because some of these revivals as we know didnt follow the path of their predecessors, which I feel they should have.
Exactly, but one thing these manufacturers aren't thinking through is weight. How come that Mustang can be so light and push 420hp but the Camaro is a couple hundred pounds heavier? I see Ford created new cars for families, they even managed to some how make the Taurus into a beast, the SHO. Older Tauruses were ugly as fuck, made me ashamed to be a Taurus.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Yup, 96 was the last good year for the impala. I wanted one in high school. This old lady teacher's aide or some shit drove one. Shit was cherry, all stock with low ass miles. She said her son bought it for her. This was back when gas was under $3

Exactly, but one thing these manufacturers aren't thinking through is weight. How come that Mustang can be so light and push 420hp but the Camaro is a couple hundred pounds heavier? I see Ford created new cars for families, they even managed to some how make the Taurus into a beast, the SHO. Older Tauruses were ugly as fuck, made me ashamed to be a Taurus.

There's a few reasons for the Camaro being so heavy. One of the main ones is the fact that the chassis itself a shrunken Holden/Pontiac G8. Basically it started life as a full size car. But there is a new Camaro coming, based on the bone structure of the Caddy ATS.

You're right about the Taurus, the new one is sick. I'd be proud to own one.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Corvette's are relatively cheap for a used one. This fool I was stationed with back in 2003 bought a 2000 I think for like $18,000. Even the base model was still ridiculously fast, especially 0-60. You're not gonna find many faster cars than a Corvette in that price range

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
CHAPO GUZMAN @CHAPO GUZMAN

Shit, I like Buicks whole damn line up right now. Minus the lil Encore(it's OK) but from the Verano up to the Enclave...those are some real nice lookin rides they have.

And if it were between the vette or the cts-v......CTS-V please...coupe...in pearlcoat.

or maybe the wagon??

Coach E. No @Coach E. No

Hell yea, even with the cheap interiors of the previous vettes, you cant go wrong. You can talk about my cheap seats all you want while staring at my tail lights.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
My old boss spent a grip on a 2002 M3. It was sick, and he had a bunch of work done to it, said it was about 400hp after all the work done to it, and he would still get smoked by Corvette's on the highway racing. He sold it and bought a 2003 Porsche 911, got some upgrades to it and it was pushing about 560hp. Those weigh almost nothing and they are all wheel drive. I think I damn near crapped my pants when I was riding with him and he punched it going around a turn.

His wife's cousin was a former MLB pitcher (Sergio Mitre) and he had a 650hp 2004 Mustang Cobra or something like that. My boss said that car scared him because it was so fast which is saying a lot since he had that Porsche.

Jan 5, 2006
Hell yeah but I think I would go Sedan CTS-V, that way 3 other people can open their own door when they nearly shit themselves. The thing about the corvette minus the ZR1 is that they're naturally aspirated, no turbos/superchargers. The CTS-V is just a 4 seat corvette, detuned ZR1. Magnetic suspension is beast too