2014 Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
yup. another come from behind victory.

happy to see vogt called up. I expect jaso or vogt to be traded in the future though....

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
machado is a punk crybaby.

throwing a bat? really? that deserves a suspension.

donaldson got beaned that night that machado was "tagged to hard", and he didnt throw a bat, or get in anyones face. what kind of pussy throws a fit over getting "tagged to hard" lol what?

Last edited:

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
cant wait till the orioles come to oakland now.

Jim johnson has a chance to win back the fans now if he beans machado when the o's come to town.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
tons of yankees fans there. glad i skipped the fireworks and went to tonights game instead. 40 minute delay of the lights was bullshit was it not? the place was well lit without that set on. kazmir wasnt rattled by it tho.

I sold my tickets for fridays game and I made 90 bucks. just sold a single ticket for tomorrow and made 15.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
tons of yankees fans there. glad i skipped the fireworks and went to tonights game instead. 40 minute delay of the lights was bullshit was it not? the place was well lit without that set on. kazmir wasnt rattled by it tho.

I sold my tickets for fridays game and I made 90 bucks. just sold a single ticket for tomorrow and made 15.
Bro , I said the same shit. It wasn't like it was dark when they went out. The fuckin sun was still up. When they came back on the field looked exactly the same. Some guy behind me said that he read a tweet that its a mlb rule that if any lights tho out the game must be delayed until they come back on. My dad had a theory that the A's did it on purpose to show the league they really need a new stadium. Primetime vs the evil empire would be the perfect time to do it.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
your dad's got a point. they were claiming a circuit board needed to be reset.... what pissed me off more than anything was jeter waiting to be the last one out of the dugout every inning so people could clap for him. get the fuck on the field. future hall of famer or not, get the fuck outta here with that shit

donaldson just broke the 0 for 33 stretch with a seeing eye rbi single.needed that one big time

Jan 18, 2006
For better or worse the A's will be in the same stadium for 10 more years. Maybe not that long but who knows. At least they aint moving to another city like other teams here in the Bay not yet anyways lol

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Oakland Athletics owner Lew Wolff says the club has reached a 10-year lease agreement with the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Authority to stay at the Oakland Coliseum.
The deal is subject to approval by the JPA, city of Oakland and Alameda County Board of Supervisors.
Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig commended both sides for reaching a deal on a lease extension, while offering, "I continue to believe that the Athletics need a new facility and am fully supportive of the club's view that the best site in Oakland is the Coliseum site."
The two-time AL West champion Athletics are still hoping for a new stadium, but Wolff said a proposed site near Oakland's popular Jack London Square neighborhood has proved not to be a feasible option.
"Howard Terminal as a potential ballpark site has been and is totally rejected by MLB and the A's," Wolff said in an email to The Associated Press.
Selig reiterated that in a statement Wednesday. He has long supported Wolff's efforts to build a stadium, but hasn't ruled whether the A's can move into the San Francisco Giants' territory in technology-rich Silicon Valley and San Jose.
The rundown Coliseum has had multiple sewage problems in the past year and an outage affecting the outfield lights against the New York Yankees on June 14.
"I continue to believe that the Athletics need a new facility and am fully supportive of the club's view that the best site in Oakland is the Coliseum site," Selig said. "Contrary to what some have suggested, the committee that has studied this issue did not determine that the Howard Terminal site was the best location for a new facility in Oakland."