2 Unreleased X-Raided songs!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
X-Raided - My Two Nines Ft Mr Doctor

This song has the same beat from the song HEATED from the DEADLY GAME cd but different chorus and way cleaner beat.

X-Raided - Rule Of All Evil

This Jam has the same lyrics from the song NEFARIOUS off the SPEAK OF THE DEVIL cd. Both songs took me like to seconds to figure out which tracks they were sampled from or whatever you want to call it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
oh and if people having trouble with slow downloads its cause as soon as i posted this shit my uploads went from 2 or 3 to right now 15 people trying to get that shit plus a few more starting to get all the other shit from the site and I only have a 15k a sec upload on my dsl.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Shit I think I will have to Judging by how many people got these songs from last night till now. Fuckin couldn't do shit last night. My modem was off the hook on my dsl server cause of just those two songs. I had like a total of 20 downloads going at a time.

May 1, 2002
if your just hearing those now, than there is a small list of tracks you might not have heard.. here is just a few....

Bukshot, X-Raided, Lynch Hung, others - The VIrus
Devious, X-Raided - Its on
Smoove E, X-Raided - decapitation
Yung Gun, X-Raided - Deadly Disciples
C-Lim, X-Raided - Bring Da Pain
Ballin Ass Dame, Luni Coleone, X-Raided - All About Tha Papers..
X-Raided, Kingpen, - City Of Kingz
X-Raided, Kingpen - Relentless
X-Raided, Smoove E - 100% pure

May 1, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:

thats the only other one I have not heard.
that shit is savage! they use the beat on the new KVE compilation Leathal Weaponz, but doesnt have is verse... I liked the version with him on it better...

There is also a song on that comp with Raided n Lynch on the same track, but its the same bars they spit on the Virus....

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Str8MrE said:
if your just hearing those now, than there is a small list of tracks you might not have heard.. here is just a few....

Devious, X-Raided - Its on
Ballin Ass Dame, Luni Coleone, X-Raided - All About Tha Papers..
I found all the other songs that were mentiond on this tread......Where can I find these last three? There not in KaZaA