2 dead cops in NY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Meanwhile in other parts of the world, while Americans argue about two dead pigs, 149 people dead in a mass school shooting in Pakistan.

They will now be executing 500 terrorists responsible.
And in other news, America has become so shitty that we're comparing it to Pakistan to feel better about things.

Nov 18, 2010
The problem with Pakistan is that America is expected to get involved, but then they get involved and other countries bitch about America intervening... damned if you, damned if you don't.
Well if their involvement had more to do with improving stability and less usurping poppy and oil fields I'm sure they'd get more support.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Says Dale Gribble

Fuck the dumb shit "us vs them" WTF? Who yall muthafuckas gunna call when someone breaks into your house and robs you, or jack your car, or crashes into you and drives off? Not trying to argue with anyone just saying my peace on this subject. :beard:
So, are you familiar with the blue wall/blue shield? If so, why would you make the above statement? If not, you should probably understand it before you make statements like that.

Oct 31, 2007
Looking at this from the outside looking I see a man that was on the run basically after shooting his ex girlfriend allegedly which carries a lengthy charge if convicted and also facing pending charges in ohio. I dont see where he had anything to lose or gain from killing two cops. Truth is he caught the cops slippin and they got banged on. A crime of opportunity sort of like Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis. Them cops ahould have been more aware of their surroundings I thought New York city is home to the stop and frisk policy??????? RIP to that Nigga he put that work in and threw them missiles. Shit these studio gangstas glorify.