1ST BAY TOUR TO START TOMORROW IN SO.CAL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
STREET CRED PRESENTS THE WAKE IT UP TOUR: STARRING E-40, 2-SHORT, KEAK DA SNEAK, BIG RICH, TURF TALK, DEM HOODSTARZ, SELAU, KAFANI WITH SPECIAL GUESTS IN EA CITY! 1ST 3 SHOWS THURS OCT. 23RD IN ORANGE COUNTY @ THE SHARK CLUB GLASSES MALONE ON THAT ONE AND FRIDAY OCT.24TH IN SAN DIEGO @ 4TH N B ROSCOE UMALI ON THAT ONE! WE GUNNA GO REPRESENT ONE TIME I WILL POST MORE DATES SOON! IF YA IN THE AREA COME REP OR PASS THE WORD TO FOLKS YOU KNOW THERE

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
i noticed theres a second show for nov 14, 80 milez away from l.a in san bernandino..... good job.....................

another thing might want to promote this event at the southern cali forum, one day before the concert and no thread yet......

Dec 4, 2007
That's a good look 4 da bay big bruh!I hope it's a success,stay focus,and safe out there.
If you need another hot artist with heat don't think twice to reach out to lil bruh mayne!
We making Cougnut proud right now,and i know if he was alive he would be on that line up!Do u and keep it 100% solid...

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
i noticed theres a second show for nov 14, 80 milez away from l.a in san bernandino..... good job.....................

another thing might want to promote this event at the southern cali forum, one day before the concert and no thread yet......
that forum is dead anyway

May 11, 2005
Dope shit.. Maybe we can get FAB on a tour like this... Whats up..

Keep that shit lit for the BAY.. You can't put everyone on the show I know. But, FAB would be a dope addition

G.Archer

PEOPLE ASK ME, BECAUSE I KNOW!!!!

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
man soo far soo good everybody getting along 2 outta the 3 shows were sold out! e40, short, hoodstarz, big rich, keak, kafani, laroo, turf talk selau, boo banga! BIG VON even flew down and dj'd dago, we been haveng a ball... Glasses Malone got down in Orange County along with warner Brothers artists Jay Rock. Gary get at me we'll see what we can do, all the artits involved took pay cut to do it, i rached out to almost everyone some people wanted to much for the budget some artists even paid for their selves to be on, We need this look and it helps when people see us together I PUT ON.................