1812 Records presents Big H's solo album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2007
1812 Records presents Big H's solo album

Product Of Tha City The Mixtape

http://www.mediafire.com/?0ypyzruexyh

Click that Link to download Product Of The City 29 Tracks Featuring songs from my unreleased solo album Mixtape Tracks and Unreleased Songs. Songs featuring Killa C Prophecy187 from Appleton WI Unholy Union from Milwaukee WI Handz Onn from Appleton WI Slim Of 1812 Records Ashley of 1812 Records and tons of unheard and many more. this album has been along time coming 6 years I've been working on this and it's almost done.

So I figured i'd give fans and people that have never heard of me something to bump to Hit up www.myspace.com/1812Records for more information. and hell 29 tracks for free plus artwork? you might as well give it a try.

Jul 22, 2008
www.myspace.com
Dark Jedi Hillz - Big H... thanks for taking this time to do an exclusive for JuggaloNews.com.. to start, lets get people familiar.. who are you and what does 1812 do?
BIG H - My names Big H and 1812 is the record label
I've been rapping for about 6 years now and You may remember me from rapping with Prophecy187 from appleton WI or being in the group merkabilities doing a song with Project Born 1812 Records also opened up the twiztid show back in march here in minnesota and got nothing but love there's a video of that up on my myspace page www.myspace.com/bighonline

Dark Jedi Hillz - : What kind of acts can we expect from your label and where can we peep some samples?
BIG H - well my label consists of four artists besides myself and when we do shows we do em as a group so technically 1812 is a group as well but as far as samples myspace.com/1812Records and the first 6 people on the top friends are all artists the 6th one is the guy that does all are artwork.

Dark Jedi Hillz - Mainstream seems to be getting hit in the balls like every week.. how do you see underground and horror indie lables suriving this change in the industry?
BIG H - man it's our time horrorcore and underground rap alike mainstream's falling apart becuase the money blinds em they've lost there heart they don't interact with fans every underground artists i know does
BIG H - : we put in the extra work and we're not afriad to let people download are shit
BIG H - mainstream rap is wack and watered down anyway man str8 up

Dark Jedi Hillz - well, thats a big part of it.. .. i mean all that garbage i see is crazy lame.. no character.. and does this not open up more opportunites for other artists?
BIG H - i feel now a days man anyone can make it mainstream as long as they conform to whats popular and talk about shit they've probally never done take rick ross for example lmao but as far as underground we have so much damn talent in every state major labels should take notice and change the way they make the a&r's look for new talent

Dark Jedi Hillz - i agree.. there is More heart...
BIG H - and thats the thing man way more heart way more drive for this music and we care about the fans we talk to the fans we just don't do a show and bounce everytime 1812 does a show anywhere we're the last to leave to make sure we talk to everyone that wants to talk or get a autograph or even a handshake

Dark Jedi Hillz - i have seen that working with local bands here in Cali.. usually the more popular bands as well.. i try to encourage bands ive worked with.. do you you have any management? or are you just doing this on your own?
BIG H - well pretty much i handle alot of the stuff we do but i've been putting alotta work on my little brother slim's hands thats my main artist and i'm tryna teach him as much as i can about this buisness and what i know i really don't have a manager man it's really just me him and alot of other people promoting and networking with artists and venues ect

Dark Jedi Hillz - I know there are like 500,000 myspace rapers and w/e on top of everyone else already established.. who do you see as some rising stars in the underground?
BIG H - man thats a good question and i could promote alot of people but i'll only drop a few names Mars from Mad Insanity is doing big things Grave Plott two personal homies they've made there mark Scum from LSP is doing big things but there all pretty known in the underground I could drop names that no ones probally ever heard of like Noize Violation from Street Sound ENT out here in MN Handz Onn from Wi of course 1812 we're doing our thing PLC man there's all sorts of people from each state that could be the next underground king str8 up
BIG H - oh and my boys Cold North ENT Merkabilities man you'll be hearing alot from that group in the future
BIG H - and Loonatix productions as a whole.

Dark Jedi Hillz - are you seeing more female artists coming to the surface?
BIG H - not as many as there should be man we got a female vocalist that raps and sings she can be found all over are music she also does her own solo stuff and has her own myspace page but as far as female rappers there's only a few i know of T.H.C Kym my homegirl katana a couple others from other states that i can't think of there names I feel that female emcee's get underestimated man this underground of music we got is mostly dominated by males but maybe if the females that are out now got a little more exposure there'd be alot more coming out....

Dark Jedi Hillz - Thank God there are people like you and me then....
Dark Jedi Hillz - hahahaha.. as far as culture.. where do you find your inspiration? books, movies, art?
BIG H - man i read alot of books but my inspiration for anything is life man what i've been through what i'm going through ect

Dark Jedi Hillz - aight, i can swing with that.. life aint what we all expected eh? sounds familiar.....
Dark Jedi Hillz - .........
BIG H - never is man but it's what we go through that makes us stronger and who we are as a person

Dark Jedi Hillz - thats on the Exactly... i feel the same way... .
BIG H - I'm not spiritual by any means but we all have a purpose

Dark Jedi Hillz - Big H... do you do your own laundry?
BIG H - lmao yea man not enough though like I hate washing socks man i always end loosing one for every other pair so i usally just buy new socks all the time
BIG H - i fucking hate washing socks

Dark Jedi Hillz - i think they should just make like 50 packs...
Dark Jedi Hillz - and your good for like 3 years
BIG H - yea or figure out where that one lost sock really goes

Dark Jedi Hillz - the Twilight Zone....
BIG H - they need to get on that shit fuck fighting in iraq find my misssing sock

Dark Jedi Hillz - are you a big fan of something? any Geek Factor to the Big H?
BIG H - not really man i mean there's times where i'll sit up on the regular nintendo and play that for days on end but i usally spend most my time writing and recording n just hanging out with family man

Dark Jedi Hillz - i hear that man.. family.. . holidays are coming up again...
BIG H - hell yea thanksgiving is what i look forward to the best

Dark Jedi Hillz - oh yeah? ...why?
BIG H - cuz i'ma fat kid lol
BIG H - thats all i really gotta say every fat kid around the world knows what i mean
BIG H - thanksgiving is the shit

Dark Jedi Hillz - dude.. i used to go to our relatives house and this lady made like 3 ducks and named them Houie, Louie & Dewey... and we fuckin ate them!!... ....Good Times..
BIG H - hell yea man you ever had deep fried turkey?

Dark Jedi Hillz - No
BIG H - I haven't either but i've heard it's the shit so i think this thanksgiving i'ma get me a deep fryer i kno some people that have done that though and if they read this they'll know who they are
BIG H - i won't drop any names though

Dark Jedi Hillz - hahahahahaha..... what can you tell some people that might be reading this? about how they can learn... i know Listening is like 75% of it...
BIG H - well my advice would be for anyone that wants to pursue this career 1st and the most important is you gotta have heart you gotta wanna do this and get your message out second would be watch and learn lsisten to the advice but watch how bigger names do it as far as promotions and shit and make sure you have a team of people behind you to help you n thats about it also if ya wanna kno how to deep fry a turkey hit this link up http://www.fabulousfoods.com/index....troller=article&category_id=223&article=19903
BIG H - oh yea and have fun with it becuase if it's not fun then there's no reason to do it

Dark Jedi Hillz - Ok, Now, Im Scurred.....
BIG H - i meant have fun with rapping not deep frying a turkey

Dark Jedi Hillz - OOOOhhhhhh.. pllfff.. .... i knew that..
Dark Jedi Hillz - well.. why dont you mention everyone from 1812 doing work and any last shout outs or thank yous since they aint here right now..
BIG H - well shit man you can hit up slimupnorth.tk and download his debut album the rough draft you can hit up this link http://www.mediafire.com/?0ypyzruexyh you can also click that link and get 29 Tracks Featuring songs from my unreleased solo album it has Mixtape Tracks and Unreleased Songs. Songs featuring Killa C Prophecy187 from Appleton WI Unholy Union from Milwaukee WI Handz Onn from Appleton WI Slim Of 1812 Records Ashley of 1812 Records
BIG H - and a ton of solo songs from myself Myspace.com/1812Records is where you can find all of us and a collab with mars.
I wanna thank you for taking the time doing this interveiw and shout outs to my boy wicked blue everyone at 1812 and Cold North Entertainment my boy hektik and everyone that is down for this 1812 movement man artists and fans alike if i forgot ya or didn't drop ya name You kno it's nothing but love str8 up ~1~
BIG H - one more thing if thats cool
BIG H - August 15th we have a show in Minneapolis Minnesota at the red sea 7pm 7$ 18+ 319 cedar ave south for alll you minnesota lo's and lette's and rap fans alike we'lll also be in wisconsin september 19th and 20th at mukwanago park there's a flyer on the myspace page for it

Dark Jedi Hillz - no thats fine.. keep it in the same vein.. heads up to Minnesota for the live show... Big H... thanks again and you know what? We Out..............

Apr 13, 2007
dark jedi you really need to learn how to write your interviews better. editing them would make them worth reading too. it looks like its a aim convo and IMO cheapens reading it. have you heard of q and a? that means question and answer not question question answer answer answer. comon man. i like juggalo news but you gotta step it up.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
The fuck is this 1812 shit?

Interview people that actually make good music.

Jedi... Who he fuck made the choice to interview this guy? Did they even check out his music? Is this the most desperate website on the internet. Giving up quality to instead make a lame attempt to grasp onto numbers?