12 YEAR OLD RAPPER / ALBUM OUT NOW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
man i anit hatin but im tellin the truth no one on hear wants to hear what 12 yr old kid has too rap about homie this is the siccness we like real shit go to the disney board and spam yer barney mixtape

Jul 31, 2003
WWW.LEGALDOPE.CJB.NET
RUBE AINT A GIMIK

BRO, SAY WHAT YOU WANT. YOU GOT THE RIGHT MAN.
BUT I AINT GIMMICK. WEVE BEEN DOIN DIS GOIN 20 YEARS.
ME AND MY FOLKS BEEN PUTTIN IT DOWN OVER 14 ALBUMS.
MAN MY SON HAS BEEN WITH ME THICK AND THIN. WITH
A HOUSE OVER OUR HEADS TO BEING HOMELESS FOR A MINUTE
TO COMIN BACK UP. MAN WHAT HE SPEAKS IS REAL TALK. HES BEEN
THERE MAN. IVE BEEN PUTTIN IT DOWN FOR YOUR LIVIN IT. HES SEEN
IT ALL. RAPPIN, MUSIC MOVIES IS WHAT WE DO. LIKE I SIAD SAY WHAT YOU WANT PUT HE
SPITS FROM THA HEART, REAL GAME MIGHT TEACH YOU SOMETHIN' YOU NEVA KNOW.
--PEACE.SINATRA
BY THE WAY AINT A MIX TAPE. HE'LL HOOK YOU UP WITH SOME RAPS AND BEATS HOLLA!

UGT said:
man i anit hatin but im tellin the truth no one on hear wants to hear what 12 yr old kid has too rap about homie this is the siccness we like real shit go to the disney board and spam yer barney mixtape

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
UGT said:

you're not hating but you made three posts talking shit about the dude that you probably didn't even peep? how do you know what the lil dude been through if you haven't even heard the album .. just because he's young don't mean he hasn't been through shit and can't speak on some real shit.

Jul 31, 2003
WWW.LEGALDOPE.CJB.NET
@naner12

thx man. i appreciate your coments man.thx--sinatra

naner12 said:
you're not hating but you made three posts talking shit about the dude that you probably didn't even peep? how do you know what the lil dude been through if you haven't even heard the album .. just because he's young don't mean he hasn't been through shit and can't speak on some real shit.