12 YEAR OLD RAPPER / ALBUM OUT NOW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 20, 2003
The white scarface? Bwahahahaha. Your nuts havent even dropped homie and you think your fucking John Gotti or something. Go back to coloring with crayolas and playing dress up with your dolls.

Jul 31, 2003
WWW.LEGALDOPE.CJB.NET
@MARCUS WHO'S SINATRA? NOT LIL RUBE.

SINATRA ISNT FOR LITTLE RUBE HOMIE.
IM SINATRA HIS FATHER HE DOESNT MAKE THE POSTS
I DO. CEO OF LEGAL DOPE ENTERTAINMENT AND JAYLIN FILMS.
SO JUST SO WE ALL GET IT STR8. IM MR.SINATRA MY SONS
LIL RUBE. COOL? COOL. READ THE PROFILE.

marcus said:
The white scarface? Bwahahahaha. Your nuts havent even dropped homie and you think your fucking John Gotti or something. Go back to coloring with crayolas and playing dress up with your dolls.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
homie nuthin but a gimmick why u puttin 12 yr old / album out now? sudda kept it real and said new artis lil rube new cd peep it and let people hear it then if hes good they we be like oh wtf he only 12 damm sumthin like that but u already fucked yer self by usin gimmick nigga re up i mean step up yer game

Jul 31, 2003
WWW.LEGALDOPE.CJB.NET
@ugt

what do you know about game?
really,your 18 bro?

UGT said:
homie nuthin but a gimmick why u puttin 12 yr old / album out now? sudda kept it real and said new artis lil rube new cd peep it and let people hear it then if hes good they we be like oh wtf he only 12 damm sumthin like that but u already fucked yer self by usin gimmick nigga re up i mean step up yer game