100 Million is offered for THIZZ Entertainment

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2006
nastyfresh21 said:
for real...i also heard that Done Deal is about to be bought by G-Unit for 2 million and Ferraris for everyone except for Done Deal Kenny who managed to get a Maybach with a driver...
LMAO....what a fuccin thread

May 5, 2005
Mr. ViNN707 said:
^I know that amount is rediculous but its not rediculous to think somebody would spend a good chunk of money on Thizz...

Look at all the money there making off T-Shirts alone... Everybody I know has a Mac Dre T-Shirt. Look at the rack at the end of the isle there is about 20 different albums and in the bay an underground album averages about 5000 - 8000 copies but this is thizz so I'd say about 10000 per CD x's $7 per cd = $200,000 on underground alone. Then you got the Mac Dre CD's that have been flying off the shelves since Dre died... Then Treal TV 1 and 2 plus the T-Shirts and other products add shows and appearences... Thizz is making MONEY $$$$ RIGHT NOW.... Not 100million but I garentee people on thizz are getting $PAID$ more then most underground lables would even imagine.

Name another underground lable doing it like thizz?
Considering mac dre is now dead and everybody else on thizz is garbage. It is totally obsurd to think anybody would buy thizz when all they would probably do is break even in the long run.