10 o'clock news wednesday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
i dont know if its been posted.. but i juss saw a commercial on channel 2... n there gonna have a segment on HYPHY n BAY AREA MUSIC... n they showed mistah fab n i guess they interviewed him... well you can catch it on WEDNESDAY DURING THE 10 o'clock NEWS 8-16-06

Feb 1, 2006
yeah i just seen the commercial for it too. they're going to be portraying the "hyphy movement" to people who know absolutely NOTHING about it, I wonder if they'll do it right...

May 7, 2002
Off topic, but i just saw last weeks episode of Entourage, where they all go to Vegas, and they played BLOW THE WHISTLE in the strip club in one of the scenes.

Aug 6, 2006
the ten o` clock news did a thing on the hyphy and yellow bus movments days back sayin bout how it kills ppl....wtf?.. buh i didnt get 2 watch it cuhz it was tha same day as the bomb concert.

Feb 13, 2006
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
TSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAAAAA THATS COO BUT ONE TIME I SEEN ON BET THAT THEY WERE GONNA HAVE THIS SHOW CALLED LIL JON PRESENTS HYPE ON HYPHY BUT I GUESS THEY NEVER SHOWED IT
they did show that...they got you tubes and everythang

Jul 3, 2002
5ive1en said:
Off topic, but i just saw last weeks episode of Entourage, where they all go to Vegas, and they played BLOW THE WHISTLE in the strip club in one of the scenes.
yeah i saw that one, good ass episode. when i heard the song i was hella shocked.