“NEW HIP HOP TV SHOW IN LA—NEEDS NEW TALENT!!!”

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dimwmusicgroup

D.I.M.W. Music Group
Aug 17, 2002
www.DIMWMusicGroup.com
What’s up folks, this is your boy Brian S. I’m putting together a new hip hop TV show (Entertainment Beat) that’s going to air on a major Los Angeles Television station (not public access cable!!!). I need people from across the world to make this thing happen.

BREAK INTO THE BUSINESS!!!
If you’re interested in breaking into the entertainment business, get at me. I need local reporters from across the world. If you think you got what it takes to be on TV, send me a videotape of yourself conducting a “mock” interview. (Send tapes to: Brian S., Entertainment Beat TV, 5042 Wilshire Blvd., #145, Los Angeles, CA 90036 — Videotapes will not be returned). Once I get the material, I’ll hit you back if we want you on the team.

ADVERTISE FOR LESS!!!
If you’re a record label, promoter, clothing line, magazine, record store, etc. Then I got rate that will not break your budget. As you know, its not how dope your product is that will make it sell, it how well you promote your product. Hit me back about promo rates, and you will defiantly be down (rates beginning as low as $25!!!).

www.DIMWMusicGroup.com
www.WorldWideBallin.com

dimwmusicgroup

D.I.M.W. Music Group
Aug 17, 2002
www.DIMWMusicGroup.com
The EB

What's up folks, this ya boy Brian S. again from The EB. Anyone that wants me to send them out a rate sheet, e-mail ([email protected]) or call (866-DID-IT-MY-WAY) and I'll have my assistant get the material in the mail. The TV & Radio Show is gonna have LA, CA on lock!!! Trust me, we got rates starting at $25 y'all gotta get at me.

Brian S.
www.DIMWMusicGroup.com
www.WorldWideBallin.com

dimwmusicgroup

D.I.M.W. Music Group
Aug 17, 2002
www.DIMWMusicGroup.com
@ Pinche

Pinche,

What up homie. The radio show is probably going to jump off this December. We're looking to get a few sponsors lined up. Since I last reported, my company has made a HUGE step with the show. We are VERY, VERY close to singing paperwork with a MAJOR Los Angeles FM radio station (one of the Top 10 in LA), for The EB Radio Show. Anyone out there that want to get their records played in LA, you need to get at us. Our rates are VERY low, and we are gonna be spinnin' independent material. So holla back.

dimwmusicgroup

D.I.M.W. Music Group
Aug 17, 2002
www.DIMWMusicGroup.com
@ Tha Schizo

Don't worry, I'll drop it in the mail. I also wanted to let you know, my company is about to sign the deal for the show with one of THE TOP LOS ANGELES RADIO STATIONS. So any independent record label, artists, etc. out there that ain't getting no radio play in LA, you NEED TO GET AT ME!!! My show is gonna put the music from the underground up on game.

Holla