Call Of Duty: Ghosts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
Redboxed this game for my son but decided to give it a try as well n basically NOT really feeling this game. I pretty much gave up on the series but for some reason the multiplayer doesn't even have that call of duty feel! And with making the maps as big as they are it's causing a whole lot of camping in this game....my son n I both said it almost feels like cod is trying to match battlefield with the maps....obviously failed horribly!!! Lol
My son played that extinction or wotever it's called n he liked it so I'll probably give that a try as well as try n beat the single player tomorrow since I know for a fact it's gonna be a short game time

Mar 13, 2003
This game is horrible....single player is short (it's to be expected now tho) and the multiplayer doesn't even really feel like cod anymore but way too many fuckin perks!!! And the point system to unlock shit is wack!

Mar 13, 2003
My son took back his gta v game and a few others n copped this game since he couldn't get into battlefield.....I played it again last night thinking I was being a lil biased about this game but it's safe to say I'm over it!

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
Yeah I maybe had 2 or 3 matches where I did decent...it ain't bad but it's not good either.

I like the marksmen class, but it's kind of unfair as it encourages camping to another level.

SMG were toned down to little to no range and have no real stopping power

Assault Rifles are ok

LMG just use the chainsaw gun and scavenger perk all day...it's unfair...

Tried to take away quick scoping but I think they can't do tha..... And respawning sucks ass on this game!

Mar 13, 2003
Yes the respwaning sucked big time.....I would literally spawn have enough time to move and I'm dead cuz it spawned me right by the enemy or I would sometimes spawn in front of the enemy team b get chopped down by 3 players. Smh

Oct 10, 2005
damn some of yall actually bought or rented this game? black ops 2 is the last cod i will ever buy this game is just the same shit and they try to make money off the name and popularity of it
COD always makes one good one then follows it with a shitty one. I thought Black Ops 2 was dope had balanced maps for either run and gun or camping out good guns/perks all that. This new Ghosts is fucking garbage shitty spawn points and horrible maps. They mostly all look like throwaway maps that are just tossed in a DLC pack, there's maybe 2-3 decent maps.

I'm playing it on a PS4 going to sell this shit once I'm through the campaign and just wait for the true next gen COD pretty sure that one will be solid.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
COD always makes one good one then follows it with a shitty one. I thought Black Ops 2 was dope had balanced maps for either run and gun or camping out good guns/perks all that. This new Ghosts is fucking garbage shitty spawn points and horrible maps. They mostly all look like throwaway maps that are just tossed in a DLC pack, there's maybe 2-3 decent maps.

I'm playing it on a PS4 going to sell this shit once I'm through the campaign and just wait for the true next gen COD pretty sure that one will be solid.
I thought black ops 2 was coo at first but then as I played more and unlocked more guns, I found out they all shoot the same they don't really feel different theres no recoil and the gameplay is way to fast and acrady, I like mw2 I felt it was a good mix between arcade and realistic, and after that it's been all down hill, can't wait to get bf4 for ps4 though shit looks fun as hell

Feb 14, 2004
So far I'm enjoying this game. It's not as bad as I thought it'd be after hearing all of the bad reviews. But this is only my third Call of Duty game ever played, so perhaps that's why I don't mind this Ghosts game. Just gotta get used to them campers with the thermal scopes.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
The campaign starts pretty good and I like the outer space part....way better than the last couple of story modes since mw2

I played drop zone online and it felt really weird after playing Titanfall for so long and trying out battle field 4.
I Really only bought this because of lack of options and familiarity with the franchise for my PS 4

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
NEW YORK -- A Call of Duty player upset about losing a game called in a SWAT team to the house of the 17-year-old boy who beat him.

According to reports from the New York Post, police descended upon 17-year-old Rafael Castillo's home in Long Island. The Call of Duty player who lost to Castillo called police and told them "I just killed my mother and I might shoot more people".

More than 60 officers with weapons surrounded Castillo's home as well as a helicopter overhead. The two-hour standoff was ended after Castillo's mother and brother exited the home telling police they weren't dead. Castillo was still playing Call of Duty with his headphones on, and was oblivious to this entire incident. He came out of the house 20 minutes after his family exited the home.

Police cleared the house, and confirmed the report was fake. They have yet to find the upset Call of Duty player who gave the false report.