All original members of Three 6 Mafia reunite by reforming a new group Da Mafia 6ix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Conversation with you is pointless, you instantly lose any credibility with any thing you say cause you always come with that bullshit "9/10 you're a suburban kid" or start talking about Illuminati lol GTFO with that shit

you're an internet personality, plain and simple, who the fuck are you to call folks out on who they might be?

Come with some dumb ass youtube Illuminati theories and instant "you must be this race or from the suburbs" every thread. Straight moron.
Me lose credibility boy please. There's no credibility on the siccness for anyone no more. I'm not losing shit I just got 2000 new twitter followers today so credibility my ass the siccness doesn't make or break me lol. You sound like the moron now. . I'm just on here for fun since I been visiting here for over ten years. Looks like the shoe fits you bc You're feelings hurt u getting out of you're character now. It's not even that serious. You act like juicy j's rachet jump off tryna defend him but you all wrong nothing u said was valid. Grown man my ass he still rapping about robbing, strip clubs, getting his dick sucker and molly, setting up fake twerk for scholarship contests for publicity plus he be drunk or high as fuck all time so he hadn't matured at 40. If anything he the old nigga in the club acting like he still young. I used to listen to this niggas since 1993 when they was dropping bootleg horrible quality tapes before u or most even heard of them. I'm from Paul and infamous area u dummy people on here that know me knew that. You went from thinking you had a point to throwing insults bc I had valid rebuttals on what you thought you was doing. They said all the shit I posted themselves out they own mouths in interviews. I didn't make nothing up. . I touched your nerve Haha I love it. But fuck juicy for real he weakest link.

Back to the original program. This album coming out next month. Would be great as a halloween release.

Last edited:

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Conversation with you is pointless, you instantly lose any credibility with any thing you say cause you always come with that bullshit "9/10 you're a suburban kid" or start talking about Illuminati lol GTFO with that shit

you're an internet personality, plain and simple, who the fuck are you to call folks out on who they might be?

Come with some dumb ass youtube Illuminati theories and instant "you must be this race or from the suburbs" every thread. Straight moron.
I do think he was saying too much, but I also see how maybe that's how J was about it. Maybe he just didn't want to straight out talk some shit.

Props: Rasan
Jun 10, 2002
I never really cared for j that much anyways im just happy they got back togather and now that Lord has his regular flows back its going to be all that much better cant wait to hear this and it seems like paul is getting some of the old crew back togather even better

Oct 10, 2005
nelly, t.i. and yo gotti, jeezy, diddy been wearing then two gold chains also. Hes in their club he the one that really sold out..its obivously juicy took that gay sex offer for fame in new york that koopsta declined. Cooper still the best out that group and gonna be the key one to bring the old sound back. he sound just like he did in the 90s didnt miss one step. his last mixtape classic.

peep the first one shit goes hard, says new mixtape coming soon did this drop?

May 7, 2013
Michigan
that mixtape Skrewge is out u got a link to that?? i couldn't find nothing on it
Man I can't find Skewged or Aliens VS. Humans anywhere, I spent hours lookin for them. You ever find a link for them?

Memphis hip hop is my shit, I got a folder of gigs of nothing but artists from Memphis. Plus, I'm pissing my pants over Da Mafia Six. I'm not sure if Crunchy is in it, but IMO Juicy J and Crunchy Black are weak as fuck. Lord Infamous and Koopsta run that shit.

Props: RAPresentah
May 7, 2013
Michigan
that mixtape Skrewge is out u got a link to that?? i couldn't find nothing on it
Koop emailed me a link for free to that Skrewged mixtape, it's so much better than that Decepticon shit and ALiens Vs. Humans. If you want I can upload it and PM you.

I just can't fucking wait to hear Lord Infamous and Koopsta Knicca back on tracks together, imo they're the best outta that group, and Lord is one of my top 5 rappers ever.