Philthy rich~f.e.d.s (remix) featuring husalah

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
"Who the fuck is joe blow nigga uza homo, i told u bout dem suckaz u was spooked no homo".....Idk the exact details but i hope he didnt diss him just because he fucks with mozzy and them.. Dont quote me this, but i think i remember hearing that when they saw each other joe blow sed that he aint hav no beef with him. And lav was like "meh but dem suckas tho"

If its true then the problem with that is: what exactly does he want everyone else to do? Like if a nigga happens to have a show in sac, and the venue happens to be near a neighborhood full of mozzy affiliates and they come to check the show out... Are they supposed to be like "Wait no, no, no, all of you little Mozzys and Mozzettes need to leave because i once heard a Lavish D song and he said dont fuck with any of yall niggaz cuz yall some suckaz. He didnt really specify, but i still feel the need to impress Lavish D and the Stick Up Starz Hybrid Criminal Street Gang, even though i dont even know any of them." ..?

But theres always a possibility theres more to it, there usually is... Cuz real sac niggaz dont be expecting bay niggas they do buisiness with to be on their same gang hype... v(insert Guce joke here)v

Jun 5, 2004
Lavish d used to fuck wit guce, then he got mad at him for doin a song with niggaz from mozzys hood...and thats a main reason y he stopped fuckin with him...

Mess used to work with lav too, and then lav stopped fuckin with him all of the sudden. Im not positive why, but im positive that mess also did a song with did a song with niggas from mozzys hood...around the same time too, lol.

Joe blow and lav dont have a problem, and then all of a sudden lav disses him and what about? Because joe blow did a song with niggaz from mozzy's hood

Anybody else noticing a pattern here?

And yea a awax/lav song would be hella dope, but that has the potential to start WW3 if it ever went sour lol... Who knows, maybe they already know each other tho

Last edited:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Lavish d used to fuck wit guce, then he got mad at him for doin a song with niggaz from mozzys hood...and thats a main reason y he stopped fuckin with him...

Mess used to work with lav too, and then lav stopped fuckin with him all of the sudden. Im not positive why, but im positive that mess also did a song with did a song with niggas from mozzys hood...around the same time too, lol.

Joe blow and lav dont have a problem, and then all of a sudden lav disses him and what about? Because joe blow did a song with niggaz from mozzy's hood

Anybody else noticing a pattern here?

And yea a awax/lav song would be hella dope, but that has the potential to start WW3 if it ever went sour lol... Who knows, maybe they already know each other tho

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Lavish was tellin the truth though, AP9 is on a GoodFella records release in 2004 and 2005. In 2005 Lavish D and AP9 were both on Jayda King Of The Block cd. AP9 was on the first track.
That was 10 years ago. I can imagine someone forgets it. Especially some unkown rapper like Lavish D. He might got his name out now but not 10 years ago.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Didn't lav put out a youtube video of him kicking it with c-bo? Sounds like AP got told to stand down.
LOL yeah I'm kind of thinking AP9 @AP9 was scared cause lavish d was living in Vegas and he didn't want it with him so he called c-bo and then used his name in there to make it look like the big og homie chilled him out ha ha.

Last edited: