New A Wax Video - The Shooter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2011
What's he going to do in prison after he shoots somebody tho? lol

I like A-Wax but if thats his position on fighting somebody then hes going to be killing or shooting everybody who scuffs his nikes or bumps into him? I don't agree with that plus if he shoots somebody and goes to jail whats his position on fighting then? Straight Shanker?

Feb 18, 2011
What's he going to do in prison after he shoots somebody tho? lol

I like A-Wax but if thats his position on fighting somebody then hes going to be killing or shooting everybody who scuffs his nikes or bumps into him? I don't agree with that plus if he shoots somebody and goes to jail whats his position on fighting then? Straight Shanker?
What's he gonna do when he don't shoot & he ends up gettin clapped up because he didn't blast first?

I see both your & Shea's point tho. Mothafuckas are quick to bust em nowadays tho. So you gotta make the split second decision because its either your life or theirs. It sucks that its that way now but that's just the reality of today. It's the "Rather be judged by 12, then carried by 6" mentality.

Props: BIGSBY

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
A-wax said he was swinging,on that video on the husalah incedent so maybe he's putting a Lil more on it for the song,but for real who says they ain't going to fight.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2010
www.rxboyz.com
If it helps lol, Wax CAN fight...been in plenty in front of his homies on this label. The least of which was the fight in Texas where independent parties verify said beat down being distributed to the opposite side. Non Bias.

But yes, the song is entertainment and yes, if you are a shooter, even if you can fight you would prefer not to. Thanks for the feedback. 2013 is shaping up nicely. JESUS MALVERDE in stores 2/26/13