APOLOGY TO THE SICCNESS COMMUNITY (NOT THE CLOWNS THO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
A person with a high iq would not have acted out the way you did, a person with a high iq does not get "SIDETRACCED"
I KNOW 4 A FACT THATS OPINION....MY I.Q. IS LISTED AT 155. THE NORMAL HUMAN THAT FINISHES COLLEGE IS SOMEWHERE NEAR 100. PPL WHO ARE OVERLY JUDGEMENTAL ARE IGNORANT 2 ME REGARDLESS AND WE DONT GET ALONG ANYWAY SO......IT IS WHAT IT IS.
#HAPPY FREAKY FRIDAY

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
IQ is a little outdated as a measures of intelligent anyways BUT... not to be mean, but you waisted that. You shoulda been at MIT engineering school making like 1000x more money then what music and your position in the mobb would bring. Thats why bragging about that seems silly.

Like me bragging how I had like 5 million dollars, and invested in in xtraplan, and lost it all.

Last edited:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I like you overall, and appreciate your contribution to the forum, and think its big of you for being the bigger man - no respect lost.

I'm not saying you have never been told you have a IQ of 155 (IQ is a little outdated as a measures of intelligent anyways) BUT... if you do not to be mean, but you waisted that. You shoulda been at MIT, or a top tier engineering school making like 1000x more money then what music and your position in the mobb would bring.
Imagine all the fubu jerseys he could of bought with a good job like that.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I like you overall, and appreciate your contribution to the forum, and think its big of you for being the bigger man - no respect lost.

I'm not saying you have never been told you have a IQ of 155 (IQ is a little outdated as a measures of intelligent anyways) BUT... if you do not to be mean, but you waisted that. You shoulda been at MIT, or a top tier engineering school making like 1000x more money then what music and your position in the mobb would bring.
U SURE ARE OPINIONATED BUT YOURE ENTITLED TO IT. I HONESTLY DONT RESPECT IT BUT I CAN RESPECT U AS A PERSON AS LONG AS THE FAVOR IS RETURNED. I DECIDED AFTER HIGH SCHOOL THAT I WOULD RATHER RAP THAN GO 2 COLLEGE. I HAD SEVERAL SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AND PROBABLY WOULD HAVE PLAYED AT TEMPLE UNIVERSITY. I DIDNT THINK MY RAP JOURNEY WOULD BE SO UP AND DOWN AND IM NOT RICH LIKE I SHOULD BE BY NOW BUT IM NO QUITTER AND IN THE LAST 20 YEARS IVE COUNTED MORE CASH MONEY THAN I EVER EXPECTED AND COMIN FROM THE BACCGROUND I COME FROM I CONSIDER IT A BLESSING. RNS.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
U SURE ARE OPINIONATED BUT YOURE ENTITLED TO IT. I HONESTLY DONT RESPECT IT BUT I CAN RESPECT U AS A PERSON AS LONG AS THE FAVOR IS RETURNED. I DECIDED AFTER HIGH SCHOOL THAT I WOULD RATHER RAP THAN GO 2 COLLEGE. I HAD SEVERAL SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AND PROBABLY WOULD HAVE PLAYED AT TEMPLE UNIVERSITY. I DIDNT THINK MY RAP JOURNEY WOULD BE SO UP AND DOWN AND IM NOT RICH LIKE I SHOULD BE BY NOW BUT IM NO QUITTER AND IN THE LAST 20 YEARS IVE COUNTED MORE CASH MONEY THAN I EVER EXPECTED AND COMIN FROM THE BACCGROUND I COME FROM I CONSIDER IT A BLESSING. RNS.
You would think that a person with a high iq would have made the right decision.

Props: BUTCHER 206

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I KNOW 4 A FACT THATS OPINION....MY I.Q. IS LISTED AT 155. THE NORMAL HUMAN THAT FINISHES COLLEGE IS SOMEWHERE NEAR 100. PPL WHO ARE OVERLY JUDGEMENTAL ARE IGNORANT 2 ME REGARDLESS AND WE DONT GET ALONG ANYWAY SO......IT IS WHAT IT IS.

#HAPPY FREAKY FRIDAY

Albert Einstein had an IQ of 156. Stephen Hawking is at 151. Everyone who is anyone knows the smartest of the smart rock high IQs. That's pretty impressive Tay. My own IQ is 71.

Oct 31, 2007
ITS FRIDAY SO I GET 2 REFLECT ON THE WEEK. IM MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT THAT I CAME ON HERE AND DEFINITELY GOT SIDETRACCED FROM MY ORIGINAL INTENTION DUE TO PERSONAL FEELINGS.
SOME OF THE SUBJECTS HAVE BEEN A BIT TOUCHY. I DONT SELL MUCH MUSIC HERE SO ITS NOT LIKE I DO THIS PERSONAL SHIT AND WRITE PARAGRAPHS TO IMPRESS ANYBODY OR MAKE FANS. I DO IT TO LET MY TRUTH BE TOLD SO I WOULD NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR THAT.
BUT I DO APOLOGIZE 4 BEATING A DEAD HORSE AND KINDA LETTING ISSUES SPIRAL OUT OF CONTROL. THATS SOME SHIT KILLA TAY THE STREET NIGGA WOULD DO BUT I ADMIT I SHOULD BE HERE FOCUSING ON BEING TAY CAPONE THE BUSINESSMAN. SO YES,I WAS OUTTA POCCET....BUT SO WERE ALOT OF OTHER PPL. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES. THE DIFFERENCE IS I KNOW HOW TO LEARN FROM MINE AND IM MATURE ENOUGH TO FOCUS ON THAT AND NOT THE FUCCERY WHICH I HELPED CREATE.
#THX 4 YOUR TIME...NOW BACC TO FOCUSING ON GOOD MUSIC AND GOOD ENERGY!!!

Accepted Sir, I read a long ass thread laughed my ass off. I dont think i ever seen so many users on at one time viewing threads