@Tay Capone1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
here we go attacking another Artist.....why yall treating Tay like hes AP9? This is why all other RAP Forums say the SICCNESS.Net Forums is ah joke.

#AllBad
#RNS
Maybe these rappers should stick to promoting and not interacting and showing their ass and there wouldn't be an issue.

Just sayin..

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I CHOSE NOT 2 RAP ON THAT SONG CUZ I LIKE 50 CENT....HE'S AN ASSHOLE #TEAM CANCER NIGGA LIKE MYSELF AND I CAN RELATE 2 HIS MOVES SOMETIMES. AND HAVE U EVER HEARD ME DISS A RAPPER THAT I DONT KNOW ON RECORD?? IT RARELY HAPPENS CUZ ITS NOT MY STYLE.
PLUS IT WAS YUKS IDEA AND AT THE TIME I FELT LIKE HE WAS JUST STARTIN SHIT WITH HELLA RAPPERS CUZ HE HAD BO AROUND.
Ahh lol now I understand

Apr 25, 2002
YUK been dissing rappers waaaay before he hooked up wit BO. Ask TOO SHORT, MASTER P & RAPPIN 4TAY. That goes back to the LUNIZ days and back when NO LIMIT was still on top and TOO SHORT was still going platinum.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
YUK been dissing rappers waaaay before he hooked up wit BO. Ask TOO SHORT, MASTER P & RAPPIN 4TAY. That goes back to the LUNIZ days and back when NO LIMIT was still on top and TOO SHORT was still going platinum.
True, but at least he had somewhat personal reasons for all of those. After a while he was just going after anyone popular. It just made him look pathetic.

Apr 25, 2002
No it didn't. Besides SNOOP, BO & YUK were two of few rappers keeping the west coast afloat during that time period. YUK made some of his best material when he was on his battle rap game and that THUGLORDZ cd still is a monster that was promoted heavily but the release date f*cked up the album sales. I still listen to that. Not one weak track on the entire cd. I'm clueless to when yall say "it made him look pathetic"...Check the album sales.

Oct 31, 2007
The whole G Unit beef was pointless. Messy Guce yuk and whoever else had 2 cents about it. The only niggaz who had a legit beef with 50 was bang em smurf. It made the bay look like a bunch of haters that had nothin else better to rap about. Imo it hurt yuks career I mean with the UGA DVD's and Albums he had a good buzz goin. Just dropping the thug lordz album would have gave him more shine but he took the diss record route. But second thought I'd would rather hear yuk do diss records than hyphy music I guess he ran out of options. Guces Pill music was one of his best albums but the G Unit disses fucked up the album.... same with messy marv disobayish.

Jul 13, 2005
No it didn't. Besides SNOOP, BO & YUK were two of few rappers keeping the west coast afloat during that time period. YUK made some of his best material when he was on his battle rap game and that THUGLORDZ cd still is a monster that was promoted heavily but the release date f*cked up the album sales. I still listen to that. Not one weak track on the entire cd. I'm clueless to when yall say "it made him look pathetic"...Check the album sales.
Worst thing is about yuks disses was, dude always gets beat down & dissed. 20 niggahz in the regime talking & rapping tough & not 1 to help him EVER! Note your homies you rap with will NEVER be there when shit goes down.