The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
The Strange 50% off summer sale starts on the seventh. I remember being hyped as fuck for it back in the day. Now I might pick up Strangeulation on vinyl if that's included in the sale and none of the shirts that all look the same.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
I held off downloading this weeks episode of Rectify because there was only a P2P version out. I finally broke down and dl'ed it an hour ago. 20 minutes ago a scene release was pre'd. :dead:

coolstorybro
firstworldproblems

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
They have a good strategy. The 50% off sale clears out old merch to make room for new shit and by charging over twice the real shipping price they still can make a nice profit off everything. The illusion of a sale. Now I remember why I stopped buying the autographed preorder CDs.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Anyone listen to the Nerdist panel with CM Punk at SDCC?

Did I just type that? Yes I just typed that.
Nope. But yesterday I was listening to All Around the World by Rittz and noticed this.

We done stayed in some shitty hotels
Sleeping on top of the covers, wearing socks in the showers
And not knowing if the shit would go well
On stage on the country hall but nobody knew me
Opening for Rehab again
5 months later I was on headline

Aug 23, 2002
This website is dead as fuck. I remember when all of the strange fans gathered here for EVERY release and the comments hit the 100's +. I'll still come back here and check from time to time, but god damn has this place went quiet. It's sad after being here for so long.