Had to post this!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
I think for some people it's hard because they like or are used to carbonated beverages. If anyone is having a hard time cutting out soda, just try drinking those non sugar carbonated flavor water type drinks.

Go to Safeway and get these for like 69 cents

them carbonated drinks help with indegestion and heartburn

no one drinks just plain iced tea? I drink that and water a lot cuz im allways thirsty and don't want to drink ah whole shit load of soda all day long.

that green tea is the shit. no caffeine and they keep me hydrated

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I think for some people it's hard because they like or are used to carbonated beverages. If anyone is having a hard time cutting out soda, just try drinking those non sugar carbonated flavor water type drinks.

Go to Safeway and get these for like 69 cents
Those are sweetened with Sucralose. If you drink those instead of sugar beverages you're basically replacing diabeetus with cancer, a crashed metabolism, and fucked up digestive system.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Okay, update!

So in the previous weeks I'm scheduled to see a surgeon and I get a letter stating, "When you come to your appointment on such & such date please do not use any hair products, scented lotions, lotions, deodorant, cologne or perfume."

So my appointment was at 8:30 a.m. today. My son had a dentist appointment at 11:00 a.m. And a whole lot of business to take care of which would take all day. I figured they were probably going to pull me into surgery for this hernia. So my wife would have to go and handle everything else once I'm admitted.

Mind you, the doctor is 25 miles from where I live. I walk into the doctor's office and I see this on the wall...

My optometrist has those signs on his front door as well.

Feb 2, 2006
Nothing is good for you anymore. Everything gives you diabeetus or cancer or Ebola. We are all going to die from diseases.

other countries ban all that garbage thats allowed here because they dont have a fda. the fda allows anything they claim is good for us. 15 20 years ago there wasnt non labeled gmo crap in our food. the food actually tasted like real food and filled you up. now u gotta eat like twice as much to get full